Want to know about 5 low-cost MBBS Abroad Destinations?
Medicine, one of the most popular career choices for Indians. Gaining an MBBS degree is like a status symbol around the Indian culture, as it is the first step towards the unending journey of becoming a doctor, a dream for various Indian medical aspirants. In case your dream revolves around this and you wish to pursue a career in the medical field, there are a few things you need to keep in your mind.
Studying MBBS in India is quite expensive, while compared to MBBS abroad, that is why we are going to talk about 5 low-cost MBBS abroad destinations for Indian students.
Even though the expense of studying MBBS in India is quite high, there is always an option of studying MBBS abroad and the bonus point is all the destinations we are going to talk about are cheap and affordable. Without wasting any more time, let’s jump right on the topic and talk about 5 low-cost MBBS abroad destinations for Indian students.
5 Cheap MBBS Abroad Destination
1. MBBS in Philippines: Besides being one of the most beautiful places in the world, the pearl of the Orient sea is a perfect choice for Indian students to fulfil their dream of the becoming a doctor at a low cost. The Philippines MBBS colleges follow the standard American teaching format, hence, the communication skills will heighten along with quality education.
For students who are worried about the MCI screening test, need not fret as it can be easily cleared due to the similarity of the education system between India and the Philippines. MBBS in the Philippines will cost you around 25 lakhs, this MBBS abroad destination is way cheap than studying MBBS in Indian universities.
Here are a few of the best medical colleges in the Philippines that will help you to get started:
- Angels University Foundation
- AMA School of Medicine
- Bicol Christian College
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- University of Perpetual Help
2. MBBS in Ukraine: Low cost, low tuition fee and the best place for an affordable destination for Indian students welcome to Ukraine, this MBBS abroad destination offers quality education for all the Indian based MBBS aspirants. The colleges in Ukraine are globally recognised by various international organisations and associations like the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organisation, UNESCO, FAIMER and AMEE.
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
The best part about MBBS in Ukraine is that the teacher-student ratio in this part of the word is 1:10, which provides students to get personal attention for world-class sessions. The MBBS in Ukraine fees will cost you somewhat around 20-25 lakh.
The best of few colleges in Ukraine to pursue MBBS in abroad for Indian students at low cost are:
- Odessa National University
- Sumi State University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk Medical University
3. MBBS in Germany: If you wish to study MBBS in the central part of Europe, Germany would be the destination for you. However, it is mandatory to clear the IELTS and TOEFL examination to start your journey of being a doctor. The test might sound a lot, but when it comes to world-renowned institutions and universities there is no shortage in this country, hence, a small price for the best education. Along with this Germany offers numerous part-time jobs for the students, so you can make some extra bucks while getting the best education.
The best medical institution for MBBS in Germany consists of:
- University of Munster
- Lubeck Medical University
- University of Bonn
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- University of Freiburg
4. MBBS in Nepal: For those aspirants who do not wish to cross seven oceans, but still want to get quality education of medicine, Nepal is just the right place for them, and do not forget the pleasant weather and unmatchable serenity. There is an abundance of quality medical colleges in Nepal for Indian students who are seeking to pursue MBBS abroad you can easily ask the help of abroad consultants.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
Apart from being very close to our homeland, Indian students prefer Nepal due to its Visa process and low cost of education along with the low living cost. Also, the MBBS colleges in Nepal are approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). MBBS in Nepal fees will cost you around 30 to 40 lakhs approximately.
In case you are looking forward to pursuing MBBS in Nepal, these are the names of some of the best colleges:
- National Medical College
- Nepal Medical College
- Janaki Medical College
- Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences
- Kathmandu Medical College
5. MBBS in Russia: An MBBS degree from a European country can turn quite expensive, but not so much in Russia, as this country is offering a world-class education at a low cost. You do not need to follow the chain of rules and regulations to get admission in Russian MBBS colleges. All you need is 50% marks in 12th standard, and you are good and eligible to apply.
Some of the very best medical institutions for MBBS in Russia are:
- Mordovia State University
- Northern State University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Ryazan Medical University
- Kuban State Medical University
Application Form 2020