Studying MBBS is not an easy feat in India especially when lakhs of students fill the form to Indian medical educational institution and only a handful of students actually get selected. So, what about those who do not make it to the selection list? If you are among those students, that you have two options. First, wait and prepare for another, yet the chances of actually acquiring a seat are not sure. Second, instead of waiting and stalling a year, make things happen for you and go for MBBS abroad.
Studying in a foreign destination is gaining momentum, and there are tens of thousands of students who want to study in a different land. So, if you are thinking about a foreign destination, how about MBBS in Europe?
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
About MBBS in Europe
There is a perception among many that Europe is an expensive destination, especially when comes to studying medicine, which is itself expensive in India. But, what if we say that you can enjoy quality education in some of the best universities of the world, and the bonus point, those universities are already recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
When comes to the educational system and professional expertise MBBS in Europe is constantly on the top. Be it their lifestyle, their culture, their medical practises or education, Europe always tries to be better of the best. Changing with the dynamics of the modern world, the advancement in Europe sets an example to many other nations, and education is not an exception. These are the reasons and many others that make MBBS in Europe one of the preeminent options to study MBBS abroad amongst Indian students.
Benefits of MBBS in Europe
Given below are a few of the factors that make MBBS in Europe a major attraction among Indian students.
- The most pulling point about MBBS in Europe is their low-cost price of education.
- In European medical universities, the medium of teaching is English, which makes it easier for Indian medical aspirants to clear MCI screening test and start practising in India.
- Various European MBBS colleges are not only approved and recognised by the MCI but also by other elite bodies like the World Health Organisation (WHO), UNESCO and many others.
- Apart from MBBS in Europe, European Universities also offer various other courses related to the field of science, such as MD, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and many other.
- Various medical universities in Europe do not take any entrance exams. The only exam Indian students need to clear is NEET.
- Medical universities of Europe offer various internship opportunities for students of MBBS.
- Due to the high-level of the advancement of the continent itself, the labs of European universities are equipped with modern technologies, providing a better learning experience to students.
- MBBS in Europe European universities are safe for foreign students.
- Europe is one of the most sought after destinations, not only by Indians but also by students belonging to other nations. Thus, studying in Europe gives a wide range of Internation exposure to Indian students. A chance to meet, interact and learn things with students of different culture and ethnicity, making the whole learning experience truly magnificent.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
Eligibility Criteria and Quick Highlights About MBBS in Europe
|Intake For The Course (MBBS in Europe)||September|
|Min. Percentage Required||60% in PCB in class 12th for General.|
Relaxation for SC/ST
|Qualified NEET Score||Required|
|IELTS and TOEFL||Required|
|Fees||Min- USD 4,000 per year**|
Max-USD 5,500 per year**
|Duration||6 Years (5 years+1 year internship)|
|The medium of Education For MBBS in Europe||English|
7 Countries To Study MBBS in Europe
1. MBBS In Romania
Why Choose MBBS in Romania
- The reason we are including MBBS in Romania is that unlike various Indian private medical colleges, students are not required to pay any form of capitation fees or donation to the university.
- Medical tuition fees of Romania is very low compared to various Indian medical colleges. It’s affordable and compared to amenities provided by the college the fees is very reasonable.
- But the low cost is not only limited to the tuition fees, as the living expenses in Romania is also very low. It takes only $100 to $200 for a month for the medical students to live there.
- This is among the most crucial points as to take admission in the medical college in Romania, no entrance test is required.
- During the course of MBBS in Romania, Romania medical colleges give the training to clear the MCI screening test for Indian students.
- Hostel, laundry, food and all other facilities are provided by the colleges of Romania.
- Romania weather, environment and safety are all up to the mark to make the students stay memorable and comfortable.
Some of the topmost colleges for MBBS in Romania are:
- The Ovidius University of Constant.
- The University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila.
- GR.T. POPA University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Timisoara.
- The University Of Oradea.
2. MBBS In Germany
Why Choose MBBS In Germany
- The medical university of Germany holds recognition from MCI, WHO and UNESCO.
- Germany offers a top-class education and high-class training for the students.
- Studying MBBS IN Germany provides interactive medical sessions.
- After completing their education, Indian students can either complete their 1 year of internship training in Germany or India.
- Some hostel in Germany does provide Indian foods, along with that there are various Indian restaurants in the country.
- No entrance exam is required to take admission in Germany.
- The living expenses along with hostel expenses are very low.
- Germany medical education fees are also low compared to various Indian medical colleges.
- After receiving the degree of MBBS in Germany, Indian students can opt for a career their in the country.
Some of the best colleges for MBBS in Germany approved by MCI are:
- Humboldt-Universitaet Zu Berlin.
- Tech In the Universitat Munchen
- Freie Universitaet Berlin
- RWTH Aachen University
- Ludwig-Maximilian-Universitat Munchen.
3. MBBS In Poland
Why Choose MBBS in Poland
- There are so many amazing state-funded medical universities in Poland.
- The student to teacher ratio in the medical colleges in Poland is well-balanced, which gives ample amount of opportunity for students to clear their doubts and to teacher pay close attention to every student.
- The labs of medical universities in Poland are well-equipped with all the modern technologies helping students to understand things on advance level.
- The tuition fees, the living expanse and the hostel facility everything in Poland is low compared to various Indian colleges.
- There are dual degree programmes in Poland, these are implemented successfully in collaboration with other foreign medical universities.
- Being an educational hotspot, Poland is a place to learn and experience the diversities of the world.
Some of the best MCI approved medical colleges in Poland are:
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
- The Medical University of Lublin.
- Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University.
- Karol Marcinkowski Medical University
- The Medical University of Silesia
- Warsaw Medical Academy.
4. MBBS In Belarus
Why Choose MBBS In Belarus
- The degree of MBBS or MD provided by Belarus medical universities are recognised on a global scale.
- The medical colleges of Belarus are recognised by the MCI, WHO, UNESCO, IMED, FAIMER and various other elite bodies.
- The cost of medical education in Belarus is way less than India, along with the living expenses.
- There are so many scholarships that are awarded to merit students in the medical universities of Belarus.
- Belarus is considered as one of the most safest places with a minimum rate of crime.
Some of the best MCI approved MBBS in Belarus are:
- Gomel State Medical University.
- Belarusian State Medical University.
- Grodno State Medical Unievrsity.
5. MBBS In Georgia
Why Choose MBBS in Georgia
- The medical degree awarded by the medical universities of Georgia is recognized on a global scale.
- The cost of MBBS in Georgia is very reasonable and affordable.
- Not only the tuition fees of medical colleges of Georgia is low, but also there are so many opportunities to score full scholarship awarded to top students.
- The medium of teaching in the educational institutions of Georgia is English.
- No entrance test is required for students to take admission to the Georgia MBBS colleges.
- Also, Indian students looking to take admission in Georgia do not need to crack IELTS and TOEFL.
- After completing MBBS in Georgia, Indian students can practice anywhere in the world, along with India obviously.
- All the campuses, labs, and hospitals in Georgia are fully equipped with modern and advanced technologies.
Some of the best MCI approved MBBS colleges in Georgia are:
- University of Georgia
- European University
- Akaki Teserteli University
- Georgian American University
6. MBBS In Bulgaria
Why Choose MBBS In Bulgaria
- Bulgaria is home to some of the most famous medical colleges in the world, and their syllabus is acclaimed worldwide.
- The medical colleges in Bulgaria are recognised by the MCI, WHO, UNESCO, IMED and FAIMER.
- The medical tuition fees of Bulgaria’s Universities are very low compared to many Indian medical universities.
- No entrance test is required to take admission in Bulgaria MBBS Colleges.
- The staff members, professor and other departmental bodies are not educated and highly qualified but are also very friendly and welcoming.
- The hostel and living accommodation is available not only inside the university campus but also outside in the cities.
- Inside the campus the language of education is English.
- Several people in Bulgaria that speak English, making it easier to interact outside the campus.
Some of the top MCI approved medical universities in the world are:
- Plovdiv Medical University
- Sofia Medical University
- Medical University of Varna
- The Medical University of Pleven
7. MBBS In Ukraine
Why Choose MBBS in Ukraine
- If examined on the reviews then MBBS in Ukraine ranked on top with high numbers of positive reviews.
- The research-based medical universities of Ukraine provide a lot of career opportunities to students studying MBBS there.
- The Indian students can publish their work on some of the finest and well-known journals of international level.
- The government universities of Ukraine also provide educational loans to students, if needed.
- The low cost of MBBS in Ukraine is one of the star factors that attracts thousands of students there every year.
- Universities of Ukraine holds the recognition of some of the best and elite organisations of the world, like WHO, MCI, UNESCO and FAIMER.
Some of the top MCI approved MBBS in Ukraine colleges are:
- Sumy State University.
- Taras Shevchenko National University.
- Vinnitsa National Medical University.
- The Black Sea National Medical University.
- Kharkiv National Medical University.
- Bogomolets National Medical University.
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Sri Lanka||Click Here|
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q. Which field is best for science students with Biology (PCB)?
Ans. Below mentioned Available Courses after 12th Science.
BNYS–Naturopathy & Yogic Science.
BSMS – Siddha Medicine & Sciences.
Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. AH)
Q. Which country is best for MBBS for Indian students?
Ans. Below we have mentioned Top Countries for Indian Students to Study MBBS Abroad at low-cost admission.
Q. What are some of the best career options for a Science student?
Ans. Check out our list of the top 7 highest paying science careers for inspiration to guide your science career journey.
Biochemists and biophysicists
Q. How to become MBBS doctor after class 12th?
Ans. Aspirants have to qualify NEET and complete the MBBS degree successfully to become a medical doctor.
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Application Form 2020