So, did you opt for biology as your major subject in 12th? Is the feeling of being a doctor inspires you? Do studying about human anatomy, physiology is your favourite thing? If your answer is yes to all of these questions that medicine and allied medical programmes are the best career choice for you after class 12th.
Many people think that for a PCB student MBBS is the only option after class 12th, but a lot of people in India have no idea about the field of Biology or they simply do not have any expertise to talk about other fields. You see the field of Biology is very vast, so vast that it is hard to restrict it into one medical course.
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
Being a doctor is not an easy task, and it is not something that can be accomplished overnight, a student needs to know about his/her subject of interest, expertise and what gives them utmost satisfaction, knowing this is very crucial. Well, this is why we are here, to help you know what is best for you.
Throughout the article, we are going to talk about 7 courses that you can pursue after class 12th if you love medicine.
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
After Class 12th Here Are The 7 Courses That You Can Pursue
1. MBBS (Doctor): Well, all of you must know that doctors are the persons responsible for maintaining the health of a patient. With the help of thorough diagnosis and the right treatment, they help in curing illness and injuries of patients. Being a doctor is one of the most respected fields of job in India or anywhere in the world. A doctor can choose to work with patients of all age group, or they can choose to specialise in a particular field and treat patients related to that domain only.
After class 12th, a PCB student can go for MBBS programme to become a doctor. It is 5.5 years of tenure degree, in which 4.5 years is of academic knowledge and 1 year is for practical training. During the academic session, the students of MBBS will study various subjects related to biology like anatomy, allied medicine, community medicine, paediatrics, microbiology and more. In MBBS the students are not only taught about how to diagnose and treat patients, but they also learn about the ethics to practice, different national-level health programmes, and how to make a perfect career in medicine.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
If the student chooses to specialise in a particular domain, that they can opt for post-graduation, i.e. MD.
Career Opportunities: Only after completing the full 5.5 years of course of MBBS, students are allowed to work in hospitals, clinics, and other important places as a general physician.
Entrance Tests: Some of the entrance tests for gaining a seat in top medical colleges in India are NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER, UPCPMT (For UP Colleges), COMEDK (For Karnataka colleges), etc.
2. B.V.Sc (Veterinarian): Those who do not know this, a veterinarian is a medical professional who provides medical facilities to animals. For those students who chose PCB and love animals, this field would be best to choose after class 12th. Veterinary doctors treat animals, perform surgery on them, perform tests on animals to vaccinate them against disease and teach the pet parent about the general care for animals.
To become a vet, students must complete their graduation degree in bachelors in veterinary science from the university that is recognised by the veterinary council of India. After completing the degree, students need to register with the state veterinary council to gain the license to practice, and for that, a student is required to complete the internship period of 6 months under the council.
For those who want to specialise in an area, can go for M.V.Sc in surgery, genetics and breeding, immunology and more.
Career Opportunities: Both private and government hospitals provide jobs to vets. A veterinary can also practice in clinics to poultry farms, husbandry departments and more. After completing the advance degree, a student can also work in the field of research.
Entrance Tests: AIVPT, AICEE, IPVT, MHTCET (Only For Maharashtra Colleges), KEAM (For Kerala Colleges), GADVASU (Punjab and Himachal), CENTAC (Pondicherry colleges) and more.
3. Radiology: A radiology technician is a medical professional who diagnoses injuries and medical problems with the help of imaging techniques, like x-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound and more.
A student is required to go for graduation in B.Sc Radiology after class 12th. After completing the degree, students can start their career in this field. To become a professional, students can opt for M.Sc radiology and can specialise in only one procedure at master level.
Career Opportunities: Radiology professionals work with radiologists doctor and help them to correctly interpret the results of the patients. Radio-technicians can also work as CT technologist, Mammographer, MRI technicians and more.
4. BHMS: Bachelor of Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery is an alternate medicine field that works around the concept that the body has the power to rejuvenate itself due to its self-healing power. Homoeopathy doctors take a holistic approach to treat the patient after monitoring their condition for underlying disease.
You can pursue BHMS after class 12th. It is 5.5 years of the degree course and covers various aspects of topics like herbology, ayurvedic plant healing, principles of homoeopathy and more. After completing the degree of BHMS, students can also go for the 3 years course of MD in homoeopathic pharmacy, psychiatry, paediatrics, medicine and more.
Career Opportunity: Some of the career scopes for BHMS are found in medical colleges, research institutes training institutes, consultancies, healthcare community, nursing home, life science industry and more.
5. BAMS: The Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is a graduate degree program that teaches students how to use natural therapies designed to the needs of every individual, eliminate the impurities from the body, reduce stress and fight disease. There is various treatment with BAMS such as diet, lifestyle advice, massages, yoga, meditation and herbal supplements.
To become an Ayurvedic doctor after class 12th a degree in BAMS is important. During the course, students will learn about the modern anatomy, principle of medicine, forensic medicine, preventive medicine and more.
Career Opportunities: Clinics and hospitals provide jobs to Ayurvedic doctors. They can also work as an Ayurvedic pharmacist, a researcher in pharmaceutical companies, research centres, a drug manufacturer in government hospitals and more.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
Entrance Test: NEET, Ayush Entrance Exam, All India Pre-Medical Exam and more.
6. Physiotherapy: Through the help of this course, physiotherapists help patients to deal and overcome their physical problems caused by illness, injury, ageing or any other reasons.
To become a physiotherapist after class 12th, students have to pursue a bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy (BPT), followed by a master degree in physiotherapy known as MPT. One can also opt for different allied diploma programmes after completing BPT, however, a master’s degree holds much more value.
Career Opportunities: From hospital wards, private clinics to psychiatric settings, a physiotherapist work at a different location with diverse patients. The major part of their job is to rehabilitate ill and injured patients.
7. Clinical Research: Students that are concerned with discovering the best possible ways to deliver medicare facilities can opt for clinical research. They conduct research and experiments related to the disease and viruses, to determine an exact diagnosis and apt treatment. Thus, the work of clinical research scientists are highly research-oriented, and they are required to spend a major part of their life in the lab.
To become a clinical research scientist after class 12th, one must have to complete B.Sc in the fields like Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, MBBS, BDS, BAMS and more. Once you complete your bachelor’s degree you can opt for M.Sc in clinical research.
Career Opportunities: Preventive, treatment, diagnosis and more are few of the areas in which clinical research scientists work. Be it hospitals, pharmaceutical labs, universities or any other centres, these scientists work in diverse employment settings.
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Sri Lanka||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q. How to become MBBS doctor after class 12th?
Q. Which field is best for science students with Biology (PCB)?
BNYS–Naturopathy & Yogic Science.
BSMS – Siddha Medicine & Sciences.
Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. AH)
Q. Can I become a doctor without clearing NEET?
Q. What are some of the best career options for a Science student?
Biochemists and biophysicists
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Application Form 2020