Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty was founded in the year 1934. It is one of the recognized universities, situated in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University is also known as KAZNU Kazakhstan.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University has the largest campus in Kazakhstan with an area of 100 hectares, in one of the most beautiful areas of Almaty. The education infrastructure of the campus consists of 13 education buildings with a total area of 165,000 m² and scientific laboratories with a total area of 18,940 m².
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
|Medical/Dental Colleges in India Fee Structure||Click Here|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan.
|Name of Institute||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan|
|Year of Establishment||1934|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
|Annual MBBS Fees (Approx.)||$ 4200 (Rs. 3.07 Lakhs)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Study MBBS in India||Click Here|
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan Eligibility Criteria
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to Study MBBS in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Almaty Kazakhstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Candidates must be cleared 10+2 with 50% Aggregate in PCB (Bio should be the main subject) from a recognized board.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
We at RM Group of Education recognizes the importance of education and career. After clearing 12th Examination, we often find difficulty in choosing the best career option. With the abundance of several unique courses, we start asking our neighbours, family members and teachers. Mostly, because of orthodox thinking are not able to guide us properly, and the individual stuck in the wrong career. It is a very crucial moment to choose the right career after 12th, with our expert student counsellor and admission consultants. We ensure that the student or your child choose the right course and right college for his best and prosperous future. Abraham Lincoln said “The best way to predict the future is to create it”, and it is the time for you to create it by applying on our website and fill the form.
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to the personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of a school. For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete application; here you can check your full application details.
|Particular||1st Year Fee|
|Tuition Fee||4,200 USD|
|Hostel Fee||800 USD (Approx.)|
|One-Time Charge||2,000 USD (Approx.)|
NOTE: Tuition Fees have to be paid in the university account directly. The entire amount of first-year needs to be paid at the time of admission.
one time charge includes Registration, security, deportation charges, students card& credit book, Visa Medical Quarantine, caution deposit, additional training classes, a smart teaching program for medical licensing exams & other additional expenses to pay in Kazakhstan.
|Academic year||Tuition Fe|
|2nd Year||4,200 USD|
|3rd Year||4,200 USD|
|4th Year||4,200 USD|
|5th Year||4,200 USD|
- Hostel Fee: 800 USD Per Year (Approx)
- Food: 100-120 USD Per Month
NOTE: To know more about Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan Fee Click Here
How we Can Help You?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With more than 400+ happy abroad clients, we are on the way of becoming one of the best overseas consultancies in India. Here are some of the reason why you choose us.
- 50+ Expert Abroad career guidance Counsellor.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost your test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 200+ MOU signed colleges across the Globe.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan (MBBS Syllabus)
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Physiology Cell Biology||–|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th -6th Year
|General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology, and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
|Area||2,724,900 km square (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Language||Official State Language: Kazakh|
|Climate||Summer: 30 °C (86 °F)|
Winter: −20 °C (−4.0 °F)
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||Tenge (₸) (KZT)|
|Religion||Muslims: 70.2%, Christians: 26.3% & Others: 3.5%|
Other Top College (Foreign Admission)
|Name of the Universities||Links Here|
|Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University||Click Here|
|JSC Astana Medical University||Click Here|
|JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||Click Here|
|Karaganda State Medical University||Click Here|
|Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education||Click Here|
|Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University||Click Here|
|Kokshetau State University named after Shokan Ualikhanov||Click Here|
|M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University||Click Here|
|Semey State Medical University||Click Here|
|University of International Business||Click Here|
|West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University||Click Here|
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is NEET Required for Admission in Kazakhstan?
A. Yes, qualifying NEET is Compulsory and you cannot get admission without it. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS abroad.
Q. Are there international students at the university?
A. Yes. There are international students present at the university which are from countries like Nepal, Bhutan, India, Kazakhstan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan, etc.
Q. Does the Al-farabi Kazakh National University have international connections?
A. Yes. The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University has strong international relations with more than 300 universities worldwide.
Q. Is MBBS degree from Kazakhstan valid in India?
A. Yes. MBBS degree from Kazakhstan accepted worldwide & recognized by the world medical councils.
Q. How is Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan its Hostel Facility?
A. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan facilities provided
Medical Library, Auditorium, Computer labs, Sports, Cafeteria, Laboratory Hospital
Q. How many MCI recognized medical colleges are there in Kazakhstan?
A. There are around 12 medical colleges in Kazakhstan recognized by the MCI.
Application Form 2020