Kazan Federal University Russia founded in 1804 as Imperial Kazan University, is located in Kazan, Russia. The university is known as the birthplace of organic chemistry due to works by Aleksandr Butlerov, Vladimir Markovnikov, Aleksandr Arbuzov, and the birthplace of electron spin resonance discovered by Evgeny Zavoisky. The University comprises 18 primary educational units, 2 of which are territorial branches. More than 50,000 students are enrolled in over 600-degree programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level (including doctoral and double-degree programs with partner universities), the number of international students is about 9,700 from 106 countries.
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Kazan Federal University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Kazan Federal University, Russia|
|Location||Republic of Tatarstan, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1804|
|Institute Type||Public/Federal university|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO-accredited|
|Courses offered||Human Health, General Pathology, Simulation Medicine, |
Dentistry, Hygiene, Clinical Medicine, Surgery, &Pharmacy Anatomical Museum
|Tuition Fee||1,04,440 (INR)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Study MBBS in India||Click Here|
Kazan Federal University, Russia Eligibility Criteria
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
We at RM Group of Education recognizes the importance of education and career. After clearing 12th Examination, we often find difficulty in choosing the best career option. With the abundance of several unique courses, we start asking our neighbours, family members and teachers. Mostly, because of orthodox thinking are not able to guide us properly, and the individual stuck in the wrong career.
It is a very crucial moment to choose the right career after 12th, with our expert student counsellor and admission consultants. We ensure that the student or your child choose the right course and right college for his best and prosperous future. Abraham Lincoln said “The best way to predict the future is to create it”, and it is the time for you to create it by applying on our website and fill the form.
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form, after filling the form, click NEXT.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of a school.
- For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete application; here you can check your full application details.
Here in this section, we are providing the information about Kazan Federal University, Russia Fee structure of MBBS program let’s have a look.
|Description||Tuition fee (For International Students)|
|Tuition Fee||1,04,440 (INR)|
NOTE: Mentioned fee approximate in nature and it will be subjected to change.
To Apply in Kazan Federal University, Russia for Sep 2020 Session Follow this Link
How we Can Help You?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With more than 400+ happy abroad clients, we are on the way of becoming one of the best overseas consultancies in India. Here are some of the reason why you choose us.
- 50+ Expert Abroad career guidance Counsellor.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost your test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 200+ MOU signed colleges across the Globe.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Kazan Federal University, Russia (MBBS Syllabus)
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology||enetics and principles of clinical medicine|
4th – 6th Year
|Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
|Language||Russian is the one and the only official state language. Others languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc. Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
Other Top College (Foreign Admission)
|Name of the universities||Links Here|
|Bashkir State Medical University||Click Here|
|Kuban State Medical University||Click Here|
|Kazan Federal University of Russia||Click Here|
|Crimea Federal Medical University||Click Here|
|Ryazan State Medical University||Click Here|
|Perm State Medical University||Click Here|
|Smolensk State Medical University||Click Here|
|Saint Petersburg State Medical University||Click Here|
|Orenburg State Medical University||Click Here|
|Kazan State Medical University||Click Here|
|Tver State Medical University||Click Here|
|Kursk State Medical University||Click Here|
|Peoples Friendship University||Click Here|
|First Moscow State Medical University||Click Here|
|Kuban State Medical University||Click Here|
|Lomonosov Moscow State University||Click Here|
|Altai State Medical University||Click Here|
|Kemerovo State Medical University||Click Here|
|Chechen State University||Click Here|
|Chuvash State University||Click Here|
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Frequently Asked Question
Q. How many Indian students are studying at Kazan Federal University, Russia
A. Around 160 students are studying at Kazan State Medical University.
Q. What is the period of the MBBS course at Kazan Federal University, Russia?
A. The MBBS study period at Kazan State Medical University reciprocates into the 6 years of pre-medical & paramedical phase, including the internships.
Q. How many ranking of Kazan Federal University, Russia in 2020 session?
A. According to 4icu.org, following is the country and world ranking for Kazan State Medical University:
Country Raking: 5
World Ranking: 423
Q. Is it compulsory to have a NEET Score Card to admission in Kazan Federal University, Russia?
A. Yes, it is compulsory to have a NEET Score card to admission in this college.
Q. Is it the Private or Government University?
A. Kazan Federal University, Russia is a Government medical university.
Student’s Life at Kazan Federal University, Russia
Application Form 2020