Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA), was opened on 1 September 1939 in the city of Bishkek (formerly Frunze), Kyrgyzstan. The first batch of the University consisted of about 200 students. KSMU is recognized by WHO, FAIMER, IMED as well as by MCI. There are six faculties that manage the course in the college which are Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Paediatrics, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medical & Preventive Care and Faculty of Nursing. Below you find the general information about Russia.
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
|Medical/Dental Colleges in India Fee Structure||Click Here|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan.
|Name of Institute||Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan|
|Year of Establishment||1939|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Study MBBS in India||Click Here|
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan Eligibility Criteria
Kyrgyzstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Admission Seekers should complete their Higher Secondary Education with a minimum 50% mark covering Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years & 6 Years|
We at RM Group of Education recognizes the importance of education and career. After clearing 12th Examination, we often find difficulty in choosing the best career option. With the abundance of several unique courses, we start asking our neighbours, family members and teachers. Mostly, because of orthodox thinking are not able to guide us properly, and the individual stuck in the wrong career. It is a very crucial moment to choose the right career after 12th, with our expert student counsellor and admission consultants. We ensure that the student or your child choose the right course and right college for his best and prosperous future. Abraham Lincoln said “The best way to predict the future is to create it”, and it is the time for you to create it by applying on our website and fill the form.
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/ApplyNow.aspx
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to the personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of a school. For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete application; here you can check your full application details.
|Description||1st Year (Fee)|
|Food and Accommodation||1850$|
|Refundable Security Deposit||350$|
|Processing Fee||Rs 75000|
NOTE: To know more about Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Follow this Link
How we Can Help You?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With more than 400+ happy abroad clients, we are on the way of becoming one of the best overseas consultancies in India. Here are some of the reason why you choose us.
- 50+ Expert Abroad career guidance Counsellor.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost your test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 200+ MOU signed colleges across the Globe.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan (MBBS Syllabus)
1st and 2nd Year Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
3rd and 4th Year Syllabus
|3rd Year Syllabus||4th & 6th Year Syllabus|
|Path Physiology||Internal Medicine|
Subjects added for Medical Practice
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
|Area||199,951 km2 (77,202 sq mi) (85th)|
|Language||Official State Language: Kyrgyz|
Co-Official Language: Russian
|Climate||40°C (104 °F)|
|Literacy Rate||99.5 %|
|Time Zone||UTC+6 (KGT)|
|Currency||Som (c) (KGS)|
Christianity: 16.0% Others: 1.3%
Other Top College (Foreign Admission)
|Name of the University||Links Here|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University||Click Here|
|Asian Medical Institute||Click Here|
|International School of Medicine||Click Here|
|Jalal-Abad State Medical University||Click Here|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||Click Here|
|Osh State Medical University||Click Here|
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q. Is NEET Required for Admission in Kyrgyzstan?
A. Yes, qualifying NEET is Compulsory and you cannot get admission without it. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS abroad.
Q. How many India Students are studying at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan?
A. Around 200+ Indian Students Studying here.
Q. What is the period of the MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan?
A. The MBBS study period at Kazan State Medical University reciprocates into the 6 years of pre-medical & paramedical phase including the internships.
Q. What is the age limit for studying MBBS from Kyrgyzstan?
A. The students should be at least 17 years old and a maximum of 25 years old to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Q. Is it safe for an Indian student to study in Kyrgyzstan?
A. Yes, particularly talking about Indian students studying in Kyrgyzstan, it is safe for Indian students.
Q. When does college start?
A. Colleges start their lectures in August-September. It depends on the deadline of application and time taken to confirm the admissions.
Q. Is Kyrgyz State Medical University MCI approved?
A. Yes, Kyrgyz State Medical University is MCI approved.
Q. Last Date to Apply for Admission in Kyrgyzstan?
A. It is best to apply as soon as you get your NEET Result. However, generally, admission are open Till September beginning.
Application Form 2020