Medicine is one of the most sought after career path across the globe, and obviously, the journey of becoming a doctor starts with a gaining a degree, a degree of MBBS. However, many of us already know the drastic difference between the number of MBBS seats available in India and the number of applicants. On an estimate, more than 12 lakhs students try to attempt for NEET, and the approximate amount of seats available every year is around 60,000. That makes around 22 students fighting for one seat. Crazy, right? This is where MBBS from abroad comes into play.
The allure of studying in a foreign destination never fails, different city, different culture, another experience altogether. That is why don’t be surprised if we say that MBBS from abroad is becoming one of the most popular choices among Indian medical aspirants.
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
Yet, many students are still in pickle whether or not to choose MBBS from abroad. Meaning, a chance to study in a foreign country might be great, but at the same time, moving so far away from your home and homeland sounds scary. So, it is important for students and their parents to decide whether or not studying MBBS from abroad is a good option. And for that, we are going to enlist all the good and the bad things that will help you understand every aspect of it, and make an inform decision.
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
Why To Choose MBBS From Abroad?
So, before making a right call, know about all the points that will make you understand why MBBS from abroad is a good option.
1. From 2018, NEET, a highly competitive entrance exam become compulsory for applying for MBBS courses on an international level. Yet, the competition is less compared to Indian institutes. There are around 3 times as many students applying for the MBBS course in Indian as the number of seats available, along with that the competition is cutthroat as admission takes place on the basis of rank secured. In short, in order for Indian students to apply for MBBS from abroad, have the least requirements in terms of NEET, that is a low dependency on NEET rank. Hurray!
2. Whereas the government medical educational institutes in India is affordable, it is the private medical colleges that create a hole in the pocket, costing students around 50 to 60 lakhs to complete the MBBS degree. On the other hand, other countries like China, Philippines, Russia, Germany to name a few, are offering the same course with a minimum cost, up to 25 to 30 lakhs (based on the country). Not only that but meanwhile there are also many hidden costs that are included in studying at a private medical college in India, which can easily be omitted by studying MBBS from abroad where the costs are considerably upfront. To know about the best oversea country for MBBS, click here!
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
3. MCI approved broad medical institutes when meeting the local standards of education regulations provide a high quality of education to all its MBBS students. As contrasted to domestic institutes, medical colleges abroad face broad criticism to maintain quality standards. Along with that the abroad medical institutes are well equipped with modern technologies that help students to learn and gain practical knowledge on an advanced level. Also, various institutes that offer MBBS from abroad use the English language as a medium of learning that helps students belonging from different nations to avoid language problem within the campus.
4. Education from abroad is a learning experience in itself, no matter what the course is. It aids the students to learn about a different culture and make them understand and adopt a new environment. Studying MBBS from abroad, gives the students an exposure to a variety of medical conditions, along with advanced technology, state-of-the-art machinery and facilities. Along with that Indian students get to interact with other students belonging from other nations, helping them to understand and learn things from different mindsets as well.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
Challenges Of Studying MBBS From Abroad
Now that you have known the pros of studying MBBS from abroad, it is time to know about the cons as well. But nite the point that the cons that we are mentioning are the factors that can be overcome.
1. Medical colleges are sprouting everywhere, be it India or abroad, but not all of them are recognised. Before selecting a country to study MBBS from abroad students must know that whether the college/university they are selecting is recognised in their own country as well as by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Visit the website of the MCI and know if the college you are interested in is recognised by the MCI or not. Along with the MCI, students must also check if the college is recognised by the WHO or not. if the college is not approved by the given organisations, then a degree from those colleges will most likely not be of any use in the student’s career.
2. After completing your MBBS degree from abroad, students must have to pass the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) screening test in order to obtain the license to practice in India. FMGE is based on the MBBS curriculum and the student is required to obtain at least 50% marks in order to qualify.
3. Some abroad colleges do not let their students gain exposure in practical knowledge, which is a very important part of studying MBBS. So, while checking about the college also check out the practical exposure that is provided by the institutes. Also, never forget to check the reviews given to the colleges by their fellow students to gain maximum knowledge about the university.
4. Even the medium of learning is in English in a various nation, yet local language plays an important role. In some nation, the students might also have to learn the local language as a subject, for example, in China, the students are required to learn Mandarin, in Russia learning Russian is important, etc. Also, staying away from your family for more than 5 years is not easy and certainly takes a lot of time for students to adjust.
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Sri Lanka||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q. Which country is best for MBBS for Indian students?
Q. Is life abroad better than India?
Q. How can I get MBBS seat abroad?
Q. Can I study MBBS abroad without NEET?
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Application Form 2020