MBBS in Bangladesh is a country in South Asia. It shares borders with India and Myanmar. Bangladesh is the 92nd-largest sovereign state in the world. It is one of the most densely populated countries in the world, and its people are predominantly Muslim. Bangladesh forms the largest and eastern part of the Bengal region.
There is no denying that MBBS is one of the most preferred fields of education among Indians, but what is bad is the lack in the number of colleges, actual seats and the gigantic amount of medical fees in various Indian private medical colleges. It is definitely a war when comes to scoring a seat in reputed medical universities and you will not believe but around a lakh of students lose that battle at the end.
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
But what if we say that you still can complete your dream of being a doctor, in a place which provides quality education at an affordable price, yes we are talking about MBBS in Bangladesh, and yes we know that you might have a lot of questions like Is MBBS in Bangladesh good, or, what after MBBS in Bangladesh? To name a few. Hold on to your gears as we are going to talk about that and all other things that will aid you to complete your dream of being a doctor.
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
About The Country Bangladesh
Before we jump right into the article, let’s have a little background check about the country itself. Education in Bangladesh is overseen by Bangladesh’s Ministry of Education. There are hundreds of colleges, most of them affiliated with one of the larger universities, such as the University of Dhaka, the University of Rajshahi. Medical education is provided by several medical colleges and an institute of postgraduate medicine at Dhaka. Each college or institute has a full-fledged hospital attached to it.
Bangladesh has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Bangladesh, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
|Minimum Course Fee (Approx.)||$ 6600 Per Year|
|Maximum Course Fee (Approx.)||$ 10000 Per Year|
|Cost of Living in Bangladesh (Approx.)||Rs.15-20 Thousand/Year|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Study MBBS in India||Click Here|
RM Group of Education mission is “To create a platform where students get recognition for their hard work.” We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, 15+ Distance Centers and currently dealing with 120+ courses makes us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception, we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfil 2500+ clients dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident to help each and any kind of queries faced by the student, from finding Right college, admission assistance, document verification and foreign admission. Book a meeting by applying on our website and filling the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-.After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to the personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
- STEP 4– After clicking “NEXT” you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of a school. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year, and name of the school, and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5– After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, here you can check your full application details.
Before taking admission in Medical Colleges in Bangladesh, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Nepal.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Bangladesh Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Recognition of Bangladesh Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most important factors that decide good and the best medical college. Medical colleges in Bangladesh are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Bangladesh.
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Comparison between MBBS in Bangladesh & MBBS in India
|MBBS in Bangladesh||MBBS in India|
|The cost of studying medicine in Bangladesh is relatively low.||The cost of studying medicine in India is quite high.|
|MBBS course duration in Bangladesh is 6 years.||Duration of MBBS course in India is 6 years.|
|An entrance test is mandatory in almost every university in Bangladesh.||Entrance test required.|
|Donation not required at the time of admission.||Various colleges in India take the donation for admissions in the medical course.|
|Degree awarded as MD in Medicine.||Degree awarded as MBBS in Medicine.|
About MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students is kind of became a trend in today’s world. There are several reasons why MBBS in Bangladesh is good and we have mentioned a few. When comes to the global ranking. And it is now just Indian students, but students all around the globe look forward to studying MBBS in Bangladesh. Obviously, the level of MBBS education in Bangladesh is perfected and advanced, which is apparent given the country is already exceeding the expectations in every department, education included.
MBBS in Bangladesh is a good choice for Indian students. It is one of the low-cost MBBS programs among foreign countries for Indian citizens., in which every university is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organisation (WHO), European Councils ,and few others. So, yes it is true that Bangladesh has become a global educational hub for medical studies, be it Indian or International students. And if you are thinking about practicing in India after completing MBBS in Bangladesh, you absolutely can, just have to pass the MCI screening test in India, after that you will be eligible to join the other thousands of students who studied MBBS from Bangladesh and are already practicing in India.
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
MCI Approved Universities for MBBS in Bangladesh
So, now that we have covered the aspects of why MBBS in Bangladesh is good and the eligibility criteria, let’s get into the Best MBBS in Bangladesh colleges that are updated and approved by MCI for the session of 2020-2021. Below is the updated list of all the MCI accredited Bangladesh MBBS colleges and universities.
|Bangladesh University of Professionals||University of Chittagong|
|Gono Bishwabiddalay, Bangladesh||University of Dhaka|
|Shah Jalal Uni. of Science & Technology, Sylhet||University of Rajshahi|
|University of Science & Technology, Chittagong||—|
Here in this section, we are providing information about MBBS in Bangladesh Fee structure of the MBBS program let’s have a look.
|Name of the Universities||College Fee||Hostel Fee||Total|
|University of Dhaka||Rs. 31,50,000||Rs. 6,04,800||Rs. 37,54,800|
|Rajshahi University||Rs. 30,17,000||Rs. 5,04,000||Rs. 35,21,000|
|University of Chittagong||Rs. 25,20,000||Rs. 6,04,800||Rs. 31,24,800|
|Shahjalal University of Science & Technology||Rs. 26,60,000||Rs. 6,55,200||Rs. 33,15,200|
|Bangladesh University of Professionals||Rs. 30,17,000||Rs. 5,04,000||Rs. 35,21,000|
|University of Science and Technology, Chittagong||Rs. 25,20,000||Rs. 6,55,200||Rs. 31,75,200|
|Gono Bishwabiddyalay (Gono University)||Rs. 22,40,000||Rs. 5,60,000||Rs. 28,00,000|
NOTE: Mentioned fee approximate in nature and it will be subjected to change.
To Apply in MBBS Bangladesh for 2020-21 Session Follow this Link
How we Can Help You?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With more than 400+ happy abroad clients, we are on the way of becoming one of the best overseas consultancies in India. Here are some of the reason why you choose us.
- 50+ Expert Abroad career guidance Counsellor.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost your test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 200+ MOU signed colleges across the Globe.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
|Area||147,570 km2(56,980 sq mi)|
Other largest cities: Chittagong, Khulna, Sylhet, Rajshahi, etc.
Other Languages: Hindi, Assamese, Oraon Sadri, and Bihari
|Climate||Cool continental climate and Maximum temperatures in July(about 18 °C)|
|Literacy Rate||75.4% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC+6 (BST)|
|Religion||Islam (Official), Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity etc.|
Frequently Asked Questions-
Q. Is MBBS degree from Bangladesh valid in India?
Q. Is MBBS degree from Bangladesh valid in USA?
Q. Is Neet required for MBBS in Bangladesh?
Q. How many doctors are there in Bangladesh?
Q. Does Bangladesh have universal healthcare?
Application Form 2020