MBBS in Georgia: Georgia is a sovereign state in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. The country has two official languages- Georgian and Abkhazian. The first thing that tourists say when visiting Georgia is that it is green, clean, safe, a comparison of other countries, it has excellent roads.
There is no denying that MBBS is one of the most preferred fields of education among Indians, but what is bad is the lack in the number of colleges, actual seats and the gigantic amount of medical fees in various Indian private medical colleges. It is definitely a war when comes to scoring a seat in reputed medical universities and you will not believe but around a lakh of students lose that battle at the end.
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
But what if we say that you still can complete your dream of being a doctor, in a place which provides quality education at an affordable price, yes we are talking about MBBS in Georgia, and yes we know that you might have a lot of questions like Is MBBS in Georgia good, or, what after MBBS in Georgia? To name a few. Hold on to your gears as we are going to talk about that and all other things that will aid you to complete your dream of being a doctor.
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
About The Country Georgia
Education in Georgia is free of charge and compulsory from the age of 6 until 17-18 years. There are twenty-four state higher education institutions and their fourteen branches in Georgia. In addition, 81 private higher education institutions have passed the accreditation process.
Georgia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Georgia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Admission Seekers should complete their Higher Secondary Education with a minimum 50% mark covering Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Minimum Course Fee (Approx.)||Rs.2.52 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee (Approx.)||Rs.5 Lakhs/Year|
|Cost of Living in Georgia(Approx.)|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Study MBBS in India||Click Here|
RM Group of Education mission is “To create a platform where students get recognition for their hard work.” We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, 15+ Distance Centers and currently dealing with 120+ courses makes us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfil 2500+ clients dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident to help each and any kind of queries faced by student, from finding Right college, admission assistance, document verification and foreign admission.Book a meeting by applying on our website and filling the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
Below Mention Steps to Fill Form
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-.After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of school. For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking NEXT button. You come to payment page. Choose online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete application, here you can check your full application details.
Before taking admission in Medical college in Georgia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents. Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Georgia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Georgia Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- Medical test documents.
Recognition of Georgia Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most important factors that decide good and the best medical college. Medical colleges in Georgia are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Georgia.
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Comparison between MBBS in Georgia & MBBS in India
|MBBS in Georgia||MBBS in India|
|The cost of studying medicine in Georgia is relatively low.||The cost of studying medicine in India is quite high.|
|MBBS course duration in Georgia is 6 years.||Duration of MBBS course in India is 6 years.|
|An entrance test is not mandatory in almost every university in Georgia.||Entrance test required.|
|Donation not required at the time of admission.||Various colleges in India take the donation for admissions in the medical course.|
|Degree awarded as MD in Medicine.||Degree awarded as MBBS in Medicine.|
About MBBS in Georgia
MBBS in Georgia for Indian students is kind of became a trend in today’s world. Education in Georgia is free of charge and compulsory from the age of 6 until 17-18 years. There are twenty-four state higher education institutions and their fourteen branches in Georgia. In addition, 81 private higher education institutions have passed the accreditation process.
Medical students in Georgia are provided with the opportunities to gain practical knowledge through experiments and clinical clerkship, in which every university is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organisation (WHO), European Councils ,and few others. So, yes it is true that Georgia has become a global educational hub for medical studies, be it Indian or International students. And if you are thinking about practicing in India after completing MBBS in Georgia, you absolutely can, just have to pass the MCI screening test in India, after that you will be eligible to join the other thousands of students who studied MBBS from Georgia and are already practicing in India.
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
MCI Approved Universities for MBBS in Georgia
So, now that we have covered the aspects of why MBBS in Georgia is good and the eligibility criteria, let’s get into the Best MBBS in Georgia colleges that are updated and approved by MCI for the session of 2020-2021. Below is the updated list of all the MCI accredited Georgia MBBS colleges and universities.
|AIETI Medical School||High Medical School “Ayeti”|
|Akaki Tsereteli State University||Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University||Kutaisi Medical Institute “Kutaisi”|
|BAU International University, Batumi||LLC Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia|
|David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia||LTD Caucasus University, Tibilisi, Georgia|
|David Tvildiani Medical University||New Vision University, Georgia|
|East Europeon University, Georgia||Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy|
|European University||Tbilisi Medical University “Hippocrates”|
|Euroregioinal Teaching University LLC, Georgia||Tbilisi Open Teaching University, Georgia|
|Georgian American University, georgia||Tbilisi Public University “Metekhi”|
|Georgian National University, Georgia||Tbilisi State Medical University|
|Grigol Robakidze University,Tbilisi||Teaching University Geomedi, Georgia|
|University of Georgia||–|
Here in this section, we are providing information about MBBS in Georgia Fee structure of the MBBS program let’s have a look.
|Name of the Universities||Tuition Fees/Year||Hostel Fees/Year||Annual Fees/Year|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University||Rs. 4,20,000||Rs. 2,10,000||Rs. 6,30,000|
|New Vision University||Rs. 4,90,000||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 6,90,000|
|Akaki Tsereteli State University||Rs. 4,30,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 4,70,000|
|David Tvildiani Medical University||Rs. 7,34,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 7,74,000|
|European University||Rs. 3,50,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 4,20,000|
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University||Rs. 2,80,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 3,20,000|
|LLC Caucasus International University||Rs. 3,94,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 4,34,000|
|Tbilisi State Medical University||Rs. 5,94,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 6,34,000|
|Geomedi Medical University||Rs. 2,40,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 2,80,000|
|East European University||Rs. 3,50,000||Rs. 1,75,000||Rs. 5,25,000|
NOTE: Mentioned fee approximate in nature and it will be subjected to change.
To Apply in MBBS Georgia for 2020-21 Session Follow this Link
How we Can Help You?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With more than 400+ happy abroad clients, we are on the way of becoming one of the best overseas consultancies in India. Here are some of the reason why you choose us.
- 50+ Expert Abroad career guidance Counsellor.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost your test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 200+ MOU signed colleges across the Globe.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
|Area||69,700 km2 (26,900 sq mi)|
Other largest cities: Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon etc
|Language||Georgian and Abkhazian|
|Climate||Humid subtropical, maritime climate and constant influence of warm and moist air|
|Literacy Rate||99.8 %|
|Time Zone||UTC+4 (GET)|
|Religion||Georgian Orthodox Church|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q. Is Georgian MBBS valid in India?
Q. Can I study MBBS without NEET?
Q. Is 400 marks good in NEET?
Q. Does Georgia have a medical school?
Application Form 2020