MBBS in Kyrgyzstan: Kyrgyzstan, officially the Kyrgyz Republic, and also known as Kirghizia, is a country in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country with mountainous terrain. It is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and Kyrgyzstan to the east.
|Area||199,951 km2 (77,202 sq mi) (85th)|
|Language||Official State Language: Kyrgyz|
Co-Official Language: Russian
|Climate||40 °C (104 °F)|
|Literacy Rate||99.5 %|
|Time Zone||UTC+6 (KGT)|
|Currency||Som (c) (KGS)|
Kyrgyzstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Admission Seekers should complete their Higher Secondary Education with a minimum 50% mark covering Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years & 6 Years|
RM Group of Education mission is “To create a platform where students get recognition for their hard work.” We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, 15+ Distance Centers and currently dealing with 120+ courses makes us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfil 2500+ clients dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident to help each and any kind of queries faced by student, from finding Right college, admission assistance, document verification and foreign admission.Book a meeting by applying on our website and filling the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-.
Your Journey to a leading future start here...
Below Mention Steps to Fill Form
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-.After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of school. For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking NEXT button. You come to payment page. Choose online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete application, here you can check your full application details.
Before taking admission in Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kyrgyzstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Recognition of Kyrgyzstan Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most important factors that decide good and the best medical college. Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan.
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Top MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
Here is the updated list 2020 of all Medical or MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan officially made by the Medical Council of India.
- Asian Medical Institute
- I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- International School of Medicine, Bishkek
- Jalal-Abad State University
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Osh State University, Medical Faculty
|Name of the University||Tuition Fee (For 6 years in Lakhs)||Hostel Fee (For 6 years in Lakhs)|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University||Rs.16.80||Rs.3.15|
|Asian Medical Institute||Rs.13.51||Rs.3.36|
|International School of Medicine||Rs.47.17||Rs.2.40|
|Jalal-Abad State Medical University||Rs.34.57||Rs.2.40|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||Rs.14.70||Rs.2.40|
NOTE: To know more Information about Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan Fee Follow this Link
Pros & Cons
Do you know? Education in Kyrgyzstan is compulsory for nine years, between ages seven and 15. Following four years of primary and five years of lower secondary school, the system offers two years of upper secondary school, specialized secondary school, or vocational/technical school. The Ministry of Education and Science (MES) is in charge of education in Kyrgyzstan. Budget cuts that have reduced teacher salaries and equipment availability are reflected disproportionately in reduced numbers of female students.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN KYRGYZSTAN
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Kyrgyzstan don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Kyrgyzstan’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Chinese medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Kyrgyzstan offer practical training to medical students.
How we can Help You?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q- When does RM Group of Education established?
A- RM Group of Education was established in 2008.
Q- What does RM Group of Education do?
A- RM Group of Education provides services like career counselling, foreign admission assistance and admission assurance in some of the top colleges.
Q- How many courses RM Group of Education deals with?
A- RM Group of Education engages in 120+ course which includes top courses like engineering, law, medical, ayush, pharma, dentistry etc.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
Q- Why choose RM Group of Education?
A- RM Group of Education is an ISO 9001:2018 certified centre, it has satisfied more than 5000 students since its establishment.
Q- Does RM Group of Education is accredited with trust worthy authority?
A- RM Group of Education is ISO 9001:2018 certified, it has an association with National Skill Development Corporation and National Career Service.
Application Form 2020