Considering MBBS in Nepal? Read on!!
Keeping our tradition of beginning with some inspiration, today we picked a quote said by Aristotle, it goes like, “The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living differ from the dead.” He is absolutely right as we also believe that life without knowledge is like living without passion. Education is important in life just like living, breathing and eating especially in today’s world.
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
We understand the dilemma of thousands of Indian medical students who cannot take admission in medical colleges in India, due to less number of seats or high tuition fees. But just because you can not take admission here, does not refrain you from taking admission anywhere else, now does it. What we are saying is if MBBS in India is not possible, how about MBBS in Nepal?
Good thing MBBS from abroad is already becoming famous among Indian students, know why?
About MBBS in Nepal
MBBS in Nepal is indeed becoming an important and preferred MBBS destination among Indian students. And why not, given Nepal is home to some of the top MBBS Colleges in the world offering eduction at low and affordable fees. Various medical colleges in Nepal are equipped with all the modern technologies used for best learning and clarification on the subject, and also have the best infrastructure along with state of the art facilities.
It is like MBBS college in Nepal are made from perfection to build some of the top doctors of the future. However, there are various aspects related to MBBS in Nepal that you will need to know for a better understanding of the country and their admission and teaching styles, and this article is just the right place.
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
Quick Highlights and Eligibility Criteria of MBBS in Nepal
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||Nepali & English|
|Duration of Course||6 years (including internship)|
|Minimum Course Fee (Approx.)||8.10 Lakhs/ Year|
|Maximum Course Fee (Approx.)||9.50 Lakhs/ Year|
|Cost of Living in Nepal (Approx.)||5-10 Thousand/Month|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Study MBBS in India||Click Here|
We at RM Group of Education recognizes the importance of education and career. After clearing 12th Examination, we often find difficulty in choosing the best career option. With the abundance of several unique courses, we start asking our neighbours, family members and teachers. Mostly, because of orthodox thinking are not able to guide us properly, and the individual stuck in the wrong career.
It is a very crucial moment to choose the right career after 12th, with our expert student counsellor and admission consultants. We ensure that the student or your child choose the right course and right college for his best and prosperous future. Abraham Lincoln said “The best way to predict the future is to create it”, and it is the time for you to create it by applying on our website and fill the form.
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to the personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of a school.
- For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete application; here you can check your full application details.
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
Before taking admission in Medical college in Nepal, please do not forget to carry all these related documents. Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Class 10th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Nepal.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Nepal Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS in Nepal Vs India
|MBBS in Nepal||MBBS in India|
|The cost of studying medicine in Nepal is relatively low.||The cost of studying medicine in India is quite high.|
|MBBS in Nepal course duration is 5.5 years.||Duration of MBBS course in India is 6 years.|
|An entrance test is not mandatory in the almost every university of Nepal.||Entrance test required.|
|Donation not required at the time of admission.||Various colleges in India take the donation for admissions in the medical course.|
|Degree awarded is MBBS in Medicine.||Degree awarded as MBBS in Medicine.|
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
Top MBBS in Nepal MCI Recognized Colleges
Below mentioned is the list of all the medical colleges in Nepal approved by MCI itself. For a better and clear understanding, you can visit the college website.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
- B.P Koirala Institute of Health Science
- Kathmandu University
- Patan Academy of Health Science
- U. Manipal Academy
- U. Tribhuvan
Here in this section, we are providing the information about MBBS in Nepal Fee structure of MBBS program let’s have a look.
|Universities Name||College Fee||Hostel Fee||Total|
|KIST Medical College||Rs. 42,00,000||Rs. 6,00,000||Rs. 48,00,000|
|Institute of Medicine, Kathmandu||Rs. 38,50,000||RS. 6,60,000||Rs. 45,10,000|
|B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences||Rs. 48,00,000||Rs. 6,60,000||Rs. 54,60,000|
|Kathmandu University||Rs. 55,00,000||Rs. 6,00,000||Rs. 61,00,000|
|Patan Academy of Health Sciences||Rs. 30,00,000||Rs. 6,60,000||Rs. 36,60,000|
|U. Manipal Academy||Rs. 50,00,000||Rs. 6,60,000||Rs. 56,60,000|
|U. Tribhuvan||Rs. 46,00,000||Rs. 6,00,000||Rs. 52,00,000|
NOTE: Mentioned fee approximate in nature and it will be subjected to change.
NOTE: To know more Information about Nepal Colleges FeeFollow this Link
Reasons to study MBBS in Nepal
Since we have covered certain major points, it is only fair to understand why MBBS in Nepal or is MBBS in Nepal good? Well to answer all this question we are going to enlist certain points that will help you to understand all these enigmas a little better.
- No donation or capitation fees are required to take admission in Nepal.
- No IELTS and TOEFL are required.
- Visa is not required to study MBBS in Nepal.
- MBBS degree from Nepal is recognised on a global scale.
- Fees and living expenses are quite inexpensive compared to various Indian private medical universities.
- Breathtaking scenic beauty and culture. MCI approved colleges.
Pros and Cons of MBBS in Nepal
Now that we have covered mainly everything, let’s decode the good and the bad of studying MBBS in Nepal, shall we?
Advantages of MBBS in Nepal
- MBBS courses in Nepal highly resemble the Indian pattern, making it easy for students to clear the MCI screening test while returning back to the country.
- Medical colleges in Nepal have many Indian teachers as staff, making learning quite easy for Indian students.
- As we have already told that MBBS in Nepal is quite affordable, another good thing is some Nepal MBBS colleges also provide the facility of instalments.
- Since Nepal is fairly close to India, the distance, time and cost of travelling back in India are fairly low compared to any other abroad destination.
- Nepali food is not very different from Indian cuisine making it easy for Indian students to adopt.
- The climatic condition of various parts of Nepal is also quite favourable.
Disadvantages of MBBS in Nepal
- Although the teaching medium in Nepal is English, some teachers pronunciation and speaking capability might not be that clear, creating an understanding issue.
- Students have to learn the local language as an elective subject.
- During the time of Internship, foreign students are not allowed to touch the patients, only observe them.
- Practical practice happens on dummies not on the actual body, making it hard for students to gain practical experience.
MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
About Country Nepal
It is important to know about the country before opting it for further education. As many people would know Nepal is a country of Asia, extending along the southern slopes of the Himalayan mountain ranges. Nepal is wedged between two giants, Indian and China, and is situated between India to the east, south and west and the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the north. After a decade-long period of violence and turbulent negotiation with a strong Maoist insurgency, the monarchy that ruled Nepal from 1991 dissolved and in the year 2008, Nepal was finally declared a democratic republic.
|Climate||Different climate according to altitude.|
|Religion||Hindu in the majority, followed by Buddhist.|
|Popular For||Home to eight of the ten world’s highest peaks.|
|Time Difference from India||Nepal is 15 minutes ahead of India|
|Minimum Temperature||7 degree C|
|Maximum Temperature||Exceed 40 Degree C|
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q. What is the duration of MBBS course in Nepal?
Q. Is NEET Mandatory for MBBS in Nepal?
Q. Is MBBS in Nepal good?
Q. Is Internship mandatory in MBBS at Nepal?
Q. How many MCI Approved medical Universities in Nepal?
Q. Is Nepal is considered to be good for MBBS?
Application Form 2020