MBBS in Romania: Romania is a south-eastern European country known for the forested region of Transylvania, ringed by the Carpathian Mountains. It borders the Black Sea to the southeast, Bulgaria to the south, Ukraine to the north, Hungary to the west, Serbia to the southwest, and Moldova to the east. Romania is the 12th largest country and also the 7th most populous member state of the European Union, having almost 20 million inhabitants. Its capital and largest city are Bucharest, and other major urban areas include Cluj-Napoca, Timi’oara, Iai, Constan’a, Craiova, and Brasov. Romania ranks 52nd in the Human Development Index and is a developing country.
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
MBBS in Romania has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Romania, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Admission Seekers should complete their Higher Secondary Education with a minimum 50% mark covering Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Minimum Tuition Fee||$ 3000 USD/ Per Year|
|Maximum Tuition Fee||$ 5000 USD/ Per Year|
|Living Cost in Romania||$ 10 USD/Per Month|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Study MBBS in India||Click Here|
We at RM Group of Education recognizes the importance of education and career. After clearing 12th Examination, we often find difficulty in choosing the best career option. With the abundance of several unique courses, we start asking our neighbours, family members and teachers. Mostly, because of orthodox thinking are not able to guide us properly, and the individual stuck in the wrong career.
It is a very crucial moment to choose the right career after 12th, with our expert student counsellor and admission consultants. We ensure that the student or your child choose the right course and right college for his best and prosperous future. Abraham Lincoln said “The best way to predict the future is to create it”, and it is the time for you to create it by applying on our website and fill the form.
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to the personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of a school.
- For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete application; here you can check your full application details.
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
Before taking admission in Medical college in Romania, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Romania.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Romania Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- Medical test documents.
Recognition of Romania Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most important factors that decide good and the best medical college. Medical colleges in Romania are affiliated with these authorities.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
- Ministry of Education, Romania.
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Top MBBS Colleges in Romania
Here is the updated list 2020 of all Medical or MBBS Colleges in Romania officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link or Read more link, it will provide the list of best medical colleges.
|GR. T. POPA University Of Medicine and Pharmacy, Lasi||University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila”|
|Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara||University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Timisoara|
|The University of Medicine and Pharmacy “IULIU HATIEGANU”,CLUJ-NAPOCA||University of Oradea|
|University of Medicine and Pharmacy||Ovidius University of Constanta|
Here in this section, we are providing the information about MBBS in Romania Fee structure of MBBS program let’s have a look.
|Universities Name||Annual Tuition Fee||Annual Tuition Fee in INR|
|Ovidius University Constanta||5400 EURO||4,37,400 /Year|
|Cluj Napoca Medical University||4350 EURO||3,90,000 /Year|
|Gr Popa Iasi University||4350 EURO||3,90,000 /Year|
|Arad University||4195 EURO||3,40,000 /Year|
NOTE: Mentioned fee approximate in nature and it will be subjected to change.
NOTE: To know more information about Romania Medical Colleges Fee Structure Follow this Link
Pros & Cons
Do you know? Romania ranks 5th in the all-time medal count at the International Mathematical Olympiad with 316 total medals, dating back to 1959. Romania has achieved the highest team score in the competition, after China and Russia, and right after the United States and Hungary. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Romania, here are just a few:
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical Universities of Romania (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fees.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Romania don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Romania are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
How we Can Help You?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Other Top College (Foreign Admission)
|College Name||Check Here|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA), Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|Kuban State Medical University, Russia||Click Here|
|Guangzhou Medical University, China||Click Here|
|Kunming Medical University, Kunming City, China||Click Here|
MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|Area||238,397 km2(92,046 sq mi) Water: 3%|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
Summer (DST): UTC+3 (EEST
|Currency||Romanian Leu (RON)|
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q. What is the duration of the MBBs in Romania?
Q. What is the Language Used in Romania?
Q. Any other facility like pick up, bank account opening, etc. is provided by you, on your services?
Q. MBBS in Romania, Is it a good choice?
-Do plan for MCI screening test from the first year of your medical studies.
-Do not get spoiled by the lifestyle and night culture of the country. As it will take a lot of efforts to clear the MCI Screening Test, once you come back to India.
Q. Is student visa a mandatory in Romania?
Q. Can a student get an education loan for a medical program in Romania?
Application Form 2020