Malcolm X once said, “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” We wholeheartedly agree as we believe that education opens up our mind, expands it and allow us to improve our lives in a much better way. No matter how drastic the situation is nowadays, we still cannot ignore the fact that education was and still holds great importance in each and every person’s life. Today we are going to talk about one of the most important and widely selected fields of study among Indian students. All the medical aspirant in India, it is your lucky day as we going to talk about MBBS or more specifically MBBS in Russia.
There is no denying that MBBS is one of the most preferred fields of education among Indians, but what is bad is the lack in the number of colleges, actual seats and the gigantic amount of medical fees in various Indian private medical colleges. It is definitely a war when comes to scoring a seat in reputed medical universities and you will not believe but around a lakh of students lose that battle at the end.
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
But what if we say that you still can complete your dream of being a doctor, in a place which provides quality education at an affordable price, yes we are talking about MBBS in Russia, and yes we know that you might have a lot of questions like Is MBBS in Russia good, or, what after MBBS in Russia? To name a few. Hold on to you gears as we are going to talk about that and all other things that will aid you to complete your dream of being a doctor.
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
About The Country Russia
Before we jump right into the article, let’s have a little background check about the country itself. Russia is a country that spread over a broad range of eastern Europe and northern Asia. The country was once the dominant republic of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (U.S.S.R) but became an independent nation after the collapse of the U.S.S.R in December 1991. Russia is a land of superlatives and till the date, it is the world’s largest country and is home to the world’s deepest lake, Baikal and Europe’s longest river, Volga.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Year (Including Internship)(Russian Medium)
|Minimum Course Fee (Approx.)||$ 3,500 USD/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee (Approx.)||$ 10,000 USD/Year|
|Cost of Living in Russia (Approx.)||$ 200 USD/Month|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Study MBBS in India||Click Here|
We at RM Group of Education recognizes the importance of education and career. After clearing 12th Examination, we often find difficulty in choosing the best career option. With the abundance of several unique courses, we start asking our neighbours, family members and teachers. Mostly, because of orthodox thinking are not able to guide us properly, and the individual stuck in the wrong career.
It is a very crucial moment to choose the right career after 12th, with our expert student counsellor and admission consultants. We ensure that the student or your child choose the right course and right college for his best and prosperous future. Abraham Lincoln said “The best way to predict the future is to create it”, and it is the time for you to create it by applying on our website and fill the form.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to the personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of a school.
- For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete application; here you can check your full application details.
Before taking admission in Medical college of Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents. Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Recognition of Russian Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most important factors that decide good and the best medical college. Medical colleges in Russia are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Russia.
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
Comparison between MBBS in Russia & MBBS in India
|MBBS in Russia||MBBS in India|
|The cost of studying medicine in Russia is relatively low.||The cost of studying medicine in India is quite high.|
|MBBS course duration in Russia is 8 years.||Duration of MBBS course in India is 6 years.|
|An entrance test is not mandatory in almost every university of Russia.||Entrance test required.|
|Donation not required at the time of admission.||Various colleges in India take the donation for admissions in the medical course.|
|Degree awarded as MD in Medicine.||Degree awarded as MBBS in Medicine.|
About MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia for Indian students is kind of became a trend in today’s world. There are several reasons why MBBS in Russia is good and we have mentioned a few. When comes to the global ranking, Russia stands on the 8th position in the top study destination in the world. And it is now just Indian students, but students all around the globe look forward to studying MBBS in Russia. Obviously, the level of MBBS education in Russia is perfected and advanced, which is apparent given the country is already exceeding the expectations in every department, education included.
Near about 30 positions are occupied by some of the top Russian Medical Colleges in World Ranking, in which every university are recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organisation (WHO), European Councils and few others. So, yes it is true that Russia has become a global educational hub for medical studies, be it Indian or International students. And if you are thinking about practising in India after completing MBBS in Russia, you absolutely can, just have to pass the MCI screening test in India, after that you will be eligible to join the other thousands of students who studied MBBS from Russia and are already practising in India.
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
MCI Approved Universities for MBBS in Russia
So, now that we have covered the aspects of why MBBS in Russia is good and the eligibility criteria, let’s get into the Best MBBS in Russia colleges that are updated and approved by MCI for the session of 2020-2021. Below is the updated list of all the MCI accredited Russian MBBS colleges and universities.
|Altai State Medical University||Orel State University|
|Astrakhan State Medical University||Orenburg State Medical University|
|Bashkir State Medical University||Pacific State Medical University|
|Belgorod State National Research University||Penza State University|
|Chechen State University||Perm State Medical University|
|Chuvash State University||Privolzhsky Research Medical University|
|Crimean Federal University||Pskov State University|
|Dagestan State Medical University||Rostov State Medical University|
|Far Eastern Federal University||Russian National Medical University|
|Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University||Russian Peoples Friendship University|
|Irkutsk State Medical University||Ryazan State Medical University|
|Ivanovo State Medical Academy||Saratov State Medical University|
|Izhevsk State Medical Academy||Siberian State Medical University|
|Kabardino-Balkarian State University||Smolensk State Medical University|
|Kazan Federal University||St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy|
|Kazan State Medical University||Stavropol State Medical University|
|Kemerovo State Medical University||Tambov State University|
|Kuban State Medical University||The First Moscow State Medical University|
|Kursk State Medical University||The First St. Petersburg State Medical University|
|Mari State University||Tula State University|
|National Research Nuclear University||Tver State Medical University|
|National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University||Tyumen State Medical University|
|North Ossetian State Medical Academy||Ulyanovsk State University|
|North-Eastern Federal Universit||Ural State Medical University|
|Northern State Medical University||Volgograd State Medical University|
|Novosibirsk National Research State University||Voronezh State Medical University|
|Omsk State Medical University||Yaroslavl State Medical University|
Here in this section, we are providing the information about MBBS in Russia Fee structure of MBBS program let’s have a look.
|Universities Name||Tuition Fees||Hostel Fees||Annual Fees|
|Bashkir State Medical University||Rs. 2,45,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 3,15,000|
|Crimea Federal Medical University||Rs. 2,59,000||Rs. 77,000||Rs. 3,36,000|
|Ryazan State Medical University||Rs. 3,15,000||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 3,50,000|
|Perm State Medical University||Rs. 3,15,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 3,85,000|
|Smolensk State Medical University||Rs. 3,85,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 4,25,000|
|Saint Petersburg State Medical University||Rs. 3,85,000||Rs. 1,12,000||Rs. 4,97,000|
|Orenburg State Medical University||Rs. 4,20,000||Rs. 84,000||Rs. 5,04,000|
|Kazan State Medical University||Rs. 4,37,500||Rs. 84,000||Rs. 5,21,500|
|Tver State Medical University||Rs. 4,48,000||Rs. 24,500||Rs. 4,72,500|
|Kursk State Medical University||Rs. 4,58,500||Rs. 77,000||Rs. 5,35,500|
|Peoples Friendship University||Rs. 4,90,000||Rs. 84,000||Rs. 5,74,000|
|First Moscow State Medical University||Rs. 7,00,000||Rs. 1,26,000||Rs. 8,26,000|
|Kuban State Medical University||Rs. 3,15,000||Rs. 25,100||Rs. 3,40,100|
|Lomonosov Moscow State University||Rs. 3,67,250||Rs, 92,000||Rs. 4,59,250|
|Altai State Medical University||Rs. 3,01,000||Rs. 21,000||Rs. 3,22,000|
|Kemerovo State Medical University||Rs. 3,01,000||Rs. 22,000||Rs. 3,23,000|
|Chechen State University||Rs. 3,50,000||Rs. 56,000||Rs. 4,06,000|
|Chuvash State University||Rs. 1,85,000||Rs. 45,000||Rs. 2,30,000|
NOTE: Mentioned fee approximate in nature and it will be subjected to change.
To Apply in MBBS Russia for 2020-21 Session Follow this Link
How we Can Help You?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand that not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With more than 400+ happy abroad clients, we are on the way of becoming one of the best overseas consultancies in India. Here are some of the reason why you choose us.
- 50+ Expert Abroad career guidance Counsellor.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7×365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost your test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 200+ MOU signed colleges across the Globe.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
|Area||16,376,870 Km² (6,323,142 mi²)|
|Language||Russian is the one and the only official state language. Others languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc. Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism etc.|
Advantages and Disadvantages of studying MBBS in Russia
- So, as you can see from the afro-mentioned list that there are a total of 53 MCI approved universities in Russia that you can apply for, which gives students an ample amount of seats for admission which is by far one of the most highlighting points about MBBS in Russia.
- Apart from this, the language of teaching in Russia is both English and Russian.
- Also, the tuition fees of MBBS in Russia is way cheap compared to various Indian private medical universities. Know about other cheap destinations for MBBS abroad, click here!!
- Students could easily practise in India after passing the MCI screening test. These are only a few of the good things about studying in Russia from the pool of many.
- However, like everything studying in Russia also have their own flaws. We are not going to say that MBBS in Russia is all good, there are certain points that are considered as the disadvantages of studying in the country.
- Factors like food, language barrier, cold climate all the time, exposure to modern culture, nightlife and addiction problems are among the downsides of studying in the country.
Wrapping the topic, we are going to say that the pros and cons are always going to be there, no matter the country, type of education or subject you choose. It is only the students who are gonna decide whether they make the advantages their power or let the cons destroy their dream. Everything has its own flaws and goodness, but to make both of them your forte is what education and dream are all about. So, consider Russia if you pondering about MBBS.
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Frequently Asked Questions-
Q. Is it Compulsory to have a student visa in Russia?
Q. Where is Russia located?
Q. What is the language used in Russia?
Q. What is the medium of instruction in Russia?
Q. Are Russia degree valued Globally?
Application Form 2020