MBBS in Ukraine: Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. It is located in the heart of Europe. Ukraine is bordered by Belarus to the north, Russia to the east, the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea to the south, Moldova and Romania to the southwest, and Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland to the west. In the far southeast, Ukraine is separated from Russia by the Kerch Strait, which connects the Sea of Azov to the Black Sea. Ukraine, being a large European economy, has a well-developed industrial base, the rich farmlands, highly trained labour and a good education system.
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
Ukraine has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Ukraine, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years 8 Months (English Medium)|
(Some universities in Ukraine have 3 years of internship while some have a 1-year internship.)
|Minimum Course Fee (Approx.)||$ 4,500 USD/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee (Approx.)||$ 7,000 USD/Year|
|Cost of Living in Ukraine (Approx.)||$ 150 USD/Month|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Study MBBS in India||Click Here|
We at RM Group of Education recognizes the importance of education and career. After clearing 12th Examination, we often find difficulty in choosing the best career option. With the abundance of several unique courses, we start asking our neighbours, family members and teachers. Mostly, because of orthodox thinking are not able to guide us properly, and the individual stuck in the wrong career.
It is a very crucial moment to choose the right career after 12th, with our expert student counsellor and admission consultants. We ensure that the student or your child choose the right course and right college for his best and prosperous future. Abraham Lincoln said “The best way to predict the future is to create it”, and it is the time for you to create it by applying on our website and fill the form.
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/apply/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. After reading the instruction click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button it takes you to the personal details page. Fill your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for then select the course you are interested, in the form. After filling the form click NEXT.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT” you come to Academic History page. Here you have to fill your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For 12th class you have to answer whether you are appearing for exams this academic year, if yes or no mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of a school.
- For people applying for postgraduation have to fill their graduation detail that is there graduation marks, passing year and name of the school and those who are applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs. 1200. After payment, you come to complete application; here you can check your full application details.
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
Before taking admission in Medical college in Ukraine, please do not forget to carry all these related documents. Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Ukraine.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Ukrainian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- Medical test documents.
Recognition of Medical Colleges
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most important factors that decide good and the best medical college. Medical colleges in Ukraine are affiliated with these authorities.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
- Ministry of Education, Ukraine.
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Top Courses Colleges of Country
Here is the updated list 2020 of all Medical or MBBS Colleges in Ukraine officially made by the Medical Council of India.
|Uzhhorod National University||V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University|
|Lviv National Medical University||Ukranian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava|
|Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University||Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv|
|Ternopil State Medical UniversityBogomolets National Medical University||National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya|
|Sumy State University||Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Kyiv|
|Odessa National Medical University||Kharkiv National Medical University|
|Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University||Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy|
|Zaporizhzhia State Medical University||Bukovinian State Medical University|
Here in this section, we are providing the information about MBBS in Ukraine Fee structure of MBBS program let’s have a look.
|Universities Name||Tuition Fees (Year)||Hostel Fees (Year)||Annual Fees|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||Rs. 3,15,000||Rs. 67,200||Rs. 3,82,200|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||Rs. 2,82,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 3,22,000|
|Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University||Rs. 4,20,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 4,60,000|
|Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy||Rs.2,94,840||Rs. 1,05,000||Rs. 3,99,840|
|Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University||Rs. 2,80,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 3,20,000|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||Rs. 3,30,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 3,70,000|
|Kyiv Medical University||Rs. 4,02,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 4,42,000|
|Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University||Rs. 2,59,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 3,29,000|
|Lugansk State Medical University||Rs.2,80,000||Rs. 56,000||Rs. 3,36,000|
|Odessa National Medical University||Rs.4,20,000||Rs. 1,05,000||Rs. 5,25,000|
|Ternopil State Medical University||Rs.3,08,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 3,48,000|
|Uzhhorod National Medical University||Rs.2,45,000||Rs. 59,500||Rs. 3,04,500|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||Rs. 2,52,000||Rs. 60,000||Rs. 3,12,000|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||Rs.3,50,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 4,20,000|
|Poltava State Medical University||Rs.2,66,000||Rs. 21,000||Rs. 2,87,000|
|V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University||Rs.3,85,468||Rs. 71,383||Rs. 4,56,851|
|Taras Shevchenko National University||Rs. 2,59,000||Rs. 1,96,000||Rs. 4,55,000|
|Sumy State University||Rs. 3,01,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 3,71,000|
NOTE: Mentioned fee approximate in nature and it will be subjected to change.
NOTE: To know more information about Ukraine Medical Colleges Fee Structure Follow this Link
Pros & Cons
Ukraine Government is very keen on the improvement and development of medical education in the country. The medical universities get constant help from the Ukraine government for maintaining the standard of education. The country has become one of the most preferable destinations for aspiring students who want to study MBBS in abroad. Some of the advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine are listed below:
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical universities of Ukraine (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fees.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.The MBBS degree that students get from Ukrainian medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Hospitals in Ukraine offer practical training to medical students.
- Colleges in Ukraine don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Ukraine are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low.
- Ukrainian MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Ukraine provide great academics, as well as sports.
How we can Help You?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission in top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest based counseling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counseling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|Language||The official language of Ukraine is Ukrainian. It is the native language of 67.5% of Ukraine’s population. |
Russian is the native language of 29.6% of Ukraine’s population and the rest (2.9%) are native speakers of other languages.
|Climate||The climate of Ukraine is dry and continental influenced climate with warm, dry summers and fairly severe winters. In winters the temperature goes down to 0°C while in summer temperatures reach 25-30°C or sometimes higher, 35°C or more.|
|Literacy Rate||Ukraine has an adult literacy rate of 99.97%.|
|Time Zone||UTC + 3:00|
|Religion||The main religion in Ukraine is Orthodox Christianity. Another major religion in Ukraine is Catholicism. Besides, there are other religion like Protestantism, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism and Adventism.|
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q. Is Student Visa a Mandatory in Ukraine?
Q. Is MBBS in Ukraine good?
Q. Is it safe to study in Ukraine?
Q. Is NEET required for MBBS in Ukraine?
Q. Is the Ukraine Medical Course Acceptable in other Countries
Application Form 2020