Education is something that no one can comprise, be it engineering, aviation, or medicine. Every parent and every student wants what is best for them. Talking about medicine, we can easily say that it is one of the most sought after fields amongst the blooming in India. As the number of Indian medical students wanting to become a doctor or pursue a career in medicine increases, so are the number of Indian students looking to complete their MBBS abroad. The option to study MBBS in an overseas country is increasing day by day to Study MBBS Abroad After the 12th.
The state of the art colleges, well-equipped labs, highly experienced faculties and various other points are becoming a major pull point for MBBS abroad among Indian students.
However, choosing a perfect destination in the sea of 195 countries across the globe is a real head-scratcher and believe us when we say how daunting this task could be. There are thousands of Indian students that are looking for MBBS abroad options after completing their 10+2, and finding the best option for those students is our ulterior motive.
So, this is why we will discuss the best country for studying medicine right after completing secondary education. To know about it read the whole article, as you will find it more informative than any other articles there are on the internet, as every information you will need is in fact here at this one place.
Why Study MBBS Abroad After 12th?
- Medical universities abroad offer a huge number of seats every year for international students. This is the main reason why many students from Indian opt for MBBS abroad, as there are very few medical, educational institutions in India and even fewer seats.
- Many people have a hard time believing this, but the cost of MBBS abroad is way lower than the cost of MBBS in India.
- There are various countries whose medical colleges degrees are recognised on a global scale.
- After completing the degree of medicine, various countries allow Indian students to work in that country. They are also allowed to practise in India after completing their MBBS from overseas. All they have to do is to pass the NMC Screening Test.
- Various medical institutions abroad help their students with financial aid and scholarships.
- The safety of their students is essential for medical institutions abroad.
- One of the major attraction of MBBS abroad amongst Indian students is that various MBBS abroad medical institutions use English as their primary language of instruction.
Eligibility Criteria To Study MBBS Abroad After 12th
Before starting, students must know that several countries and their institutions have their own eligibility criteria. So, we are going to mention the most obvious and significant one found in nearly every country.
|1. The min age limit of students required by almost every institution for MBBS abroad is 17. Some institutions also put a max-age limit in their eligibility criteria.|
|2. The candidate should have completed class 12.|
|3. The candidate must have an aggregate percentage of at least 50% or above in PCB and have English as a compulsory subject. (The aggregate percentage might also increase in some colleges, whereas a few colleges give SC/ST some relaxation.)|
|4. The candidate should have an Eligibility Certificate issued by the National Medical Commission during foreign admission.|
|5. The last and major point is that students must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). This is compulsory for all the students planning for MBBS abroad.|
MBBS In Russia-The Best MBBS Abroad Destination
Why MBBS in Russia is the best option?
- Tests like IELTS, TOEFL are not required.
- The candidate does not need to pay any form of donation or capitation fee.
- The medical universities of Russia are recognised by the NMC, WHO, UNESCO, IMED, and FAIMER.
- The tuition fees and living cost in Russia are meagre.
- Medical universities of Russia are affiliated with the Government of Russia.
- Indian students can practise in Russia after passing the Next entrance exam.
- The medium of teaching in Russia is in English.
- Russian medical colleges are famed for their well-maintained medical faculty, advanced labs, and practical teaching techniques.
- International exposure is provided to medical students of Russia due to the country’s affiliation with the world’s universities.
- The admission procedure of Russian colleges is straightforward and hassle-free.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
|Last Month To Apply||September 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||1. Min age – 17 years|
2. Max age – 25 years
3. 50% aggregate mask in PCB
4. A little relaxation to SC/ST.
|Qualifying NEET||Yes required|
|Course Fee||Min- USD 3,500 per year|
Max- USD 8,000 per year
|Course Duration||7 Years including internship period|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Nationality Certificate||Very much required|
Best NMC Approved MBBS In Russia Colleges
Some of the top NMC approved MBBS colleges in Russia are:
- Crimean Federal University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Ivanovo State Medical Academy
- Kazan Federal University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Mari State University
- National Research Nuclear University
- Kursk State Medical University
How To Get Admission In MBBS In Russia Colleges
- The first step is obviously to choose the university you want to study MBBS abroad in Russia.
- Fill the application form of the desired university along with all the documents required for the admission.
- After reviewing your application form, if the university sees you fitting, they will send you an offer letter or an invitation letter.
- Once you receive the offer letter, proves that you are eligible to apply for MBBS in Russia.
- The candidate should apply for the visa in the Russian embassy in India.
- Then the candidate is required to deposits the admission fee of the MBBS college in Russia.
Medical Courses Offered In Russia
Apart from MBBS, several courses are offered by Russian medical colleges.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
|Paediatrics & Surgery||Nursing|
|Dentistry & M.Ch||PG & MDS|
Scholarship Offered In MBBS In Russia Colleges
There are in total of 3 scholarships that are offered at Russian Medical University.
The Russian Government Scholarships
- Free Tuition Fees
- Students’ Accommodation
- Maintenance Allowance
The Russian Non-Government Scholarships
- School of Russian and Asian Studies
- Benjamin Scholarships
- BP in Russia Research Scholarship
- American Council Scholarship
Russia Scholarship For International Students
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology-Scholarship based on superior academic attainment.
- Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University-Individual scholarships are accessible for Master programs.
Other Options For MBBS Abroad
Apart from Russia, some other countries famous for medical studies are:
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Ans. While planning to study MBBS abroad, if you choose countries like Ukraine, Russia, China etc., you will have to qualify for the NEET exam, an eligibility criterion for admission in many foreign medical universities. Suppose you think to study in the USA so you will have to appear for the MCAT exam.
Ans. This is not possible, but if you choose to study in countries like Germany and the US, you can get admission without any NEET score. In the US, you have to do PG also, and if you opt for Germany, you won’t be able to come back to India as the students there have to settle and practice in Germany only.
Ans. Merits of studying MBBS Abroad: Tuition Fee in most NMC approved universities is much less than that of Indian private universities. There is no donation required, Exposure New, and different culture.
Demerits of studying MBBS in India: The instant you start inquiring about MBBS abroad, you will be accosted by numerous agents who will try to dupe you. Many students have suffered miserably Because of this.
Ans. While we plan to study abroad, the first thing that comes to our mind is selecting a safe country.
Either your parents or a lot of research before choosing a country or you should also bookmark abroad. Remove the site for abroad information and let us worry about everything.
Ans. Germany, Ukraine, China, Russia etc.
Application Form 2021
→ Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly:
→ Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Open 2020-21:
→ Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Open Now:
→ Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Open Now: