As we have already mentioned before that MBBS in Ukraine is among the best options to study MBBS abroad. Now, for those who still believe it’s not true, or somewhat sceptical about it, worry not as of today we are going to finally erase all of your worries and help you understand why study MBBS in Ukraine is becoming an elite destination to study MBBS abroad.
Ukraine has always been a destination that gives a tremendous amount of thinking on education and has always tried to advance themselves. It is home to some of the best medical universities in the world and holds the recognition of various important organisational giants.
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine
The answer to why study MBBS in Ukraine is not confined to one, rather there are so many points that will elucidate this why. So, that is what we are gonna do, we are going to enlist top 10 reasons that make Ukraine a hot MBBS study destinations.
1. The first reason is Ukraine’s high standards of education. The MBBS colleges in Ukraine is only a state of the art but also comprises highly qualified and experienced teaching staff. Ukraine medical colleges and their medical courses are recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO), the Medical Council of India, UNESCO and the European Council.
Ukraine’s education system and method of teaching are recognised on the global scale, along with that the medium of education are English, and for that reason alone Indian students choose MBBS in Ukraine as an option to reduce language problem.
2. The second point is that to gain a seat in some of the top MBBS Colleges in Ukraine, Indian medical aspirants do not need to appear in tests like IELTS, TOEFL or any other language test. Not just that but various Ukraine Medical Universities have Bilateral Student Exchange Programmes with other universities in the country like Germany, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Poland. Thus, making another good reason for why study MBBS in Ukraine.
3. This one is among the major factors that attracts thousands of students to Ukraine, the low cost of studying MBBS. We all are well aware that private medical colleges in India are very expensive when comes to tuition fees, on the other hand, the cost of MBBS in Ukraine is comparatively low. Not only that but unlike various private medical educational institutions in India, medical universities of Ukraine do no take any capitation fee or donation.
4. However, the low-cost factor is not limited to the tuition fee only, as the living cost of Ukraine is also low compared to some other popular destinations for medical education. Students can survive within $100-$150 a month.
5. Another reason why study MBBS in Ukraine is the chance of synergy with international exposure. One thing that is true to every foreign destination is that students meet with people belonging to different country and culture. This helps them in developing an international network which can help them to open up opportunities across the globe. Along with this, it also helps students to think beyond their horizon and understands thing on different scales, apart from theoretical knowledge.
6. Apart from theoretical knowledge, what is the other foremost point that is required while studying MBBS or any other specialised field of science for that matter? The answer would be practical knowledge. Books can only give you knowledge enclosed to white pages, but real practical knowledge comes through lab work.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
To answer why study MBBS in Ukraine, another answer is their world-class campuses, laced with modern technologies in their lab and hospitals. This gives students a chance to learn things with the help of the latest technology.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
7. Apart from not having to clear IELTS and TOEFL, most of the medical universities offering MBBS in Ukraine, follow quite simple and easy admission procedure and the best students don’t have to give any entrance test. This gives an edge to Indian students who already have to face the hassle of competition to get admission to medical colleges in their own country. Hence, once again proving why study MBBS in Ukraine is a good option.
8. If you are to pursue MBBS or any course from an abroad destination, one thing apart from quality education which students look for is the accommodation facilities. Education is important but so does the place that a student has to live, especially when he/she is so far from the homeland.
This is where MBBS in Ukraine comes in play as Ukraine’s medical universities hostel are well maintained and highly secured. Students can enjoy their facilitated accommodation with modern conveniences and a protected environment.
9. Another reason why study MBBS in Ukraine is becoming famous is that Indian students can enjoy many kinds of internship opportunities available their which permit them to have great clinical practice expertise by serving in multi-speciality government hospital across Ukraine.
10. Ukraine is among the top nations across the globe to offer MBBS courses. The curriculum of the Ukraine MBBS Colleges is updated each year as per the international standards allowing MBBS students to stay familiar with the latest technologies prevalent in the medical sector. And not just that but along with top education and quality learning students can also relish the diverse culture, food, climate and enjoy a true and memorable learning experience.
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Sri Lanka||Click Here|
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q. What is MBBS called in Ukraine?
Ans. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programs offered by Ukraine universities are 6 years long duration. It is the most popular course opted by the science (PCB) stream, students.
Q. Is Ukraine MBBS valid in India?
Ans. Yes, the Ukrainian MBBS degree has value in India.
Q. Is Ukraine cheaper than India?
Ans. India is 10.9% cheaper than Ukraine.
Q. What can I study in Ukraine?
Ans. Medicine Courses
Civil Aviation Course
MBA and PhD Programs
Q. How many Indian students study in Ukraine?
Ans. According to Ukrainian government data, 10,884 Indian students currently study in Ukraine.
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Application Form 2020