Starting with a little inspiration, “With guns, you can kill terrorists, with the education you can kill terrorism”, said Malala Yousafzai. We can’t stress enough on the point that education is the most crucial part of life, but yet there are many people who think education is expensive, especially medical education. Well, if we notice in Indian context surely becoming a doctor might cost a lot to many, but who said that studying MBBS is only confined to our motherland? There are several places in the world where studying MBBS is way affordable and one such place is Armenia, as MBBS in Armenia is like quality education served at the best price.
About Why Choose MBBS in Armenia
In the wake of Coronavirus, many people have realised that one of the most rewarding and respectful profession is the medical profession. And in the country like India, millions of students dream to become a doctor one day. Well, why wait for that one day when you can achieve everything you ever crave right about now.
Apply to Get Complete Information About Abroad Admission
MBBS in Armenia is among the best option for pursuing MBBS Abroad. Given the fact that medical colleges in Armenia are well-packed with modern infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, the low cost of studying MBBS, good clinical exposure and quality medical education, speaking why MBBS in Armenia attracts thousands of students.
We understand the dilemmas of students that before choosing a destination abroad, one must know everything about the country along with every aspect related to studying MBBS there. If you are too a candidature of medical and thinking about studying MBBS in Armenia, you might have few of the questions like Is it good to study MBBS in Armenia? Or, MBBS in Armenia for Indian students, how it is a good option, and many more. Well, that is why we are here, as we are going to break down every point thoroughly and make things simpler for you.
NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources
Want to get admission in this college? Keep in mind that the college offers admission on the bases of your NEET UG Scorecard. Here are some of the useful links for NEET-UG 2020.
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2020 Answer Key||Click Here|
About Country Armenia
Before jumping down directly into the topic of MBBS in Armenia, let’s learn about the country itself. Armenia is a country of Transcaucasia, situated just south of the great mountain range of the Caucasus and overlooks the northwestern extremity of Asia. In the north and east Armenia is bordered by Georgia and Azerbaijan, while Iran and Turkey are its neighbours to the southeast and west.
Modern Armenia consist of only a small portion of ancient Armenia, one of the world’s oldest centres of civilisation. At its peak, Armenia is extended from the south-central Black Sea coast to the Caspian Sea and from the Mediterranean Sea to Lake Urmia. The centuries-long rule of the Ottoman and Persian conquerors imperilled the very existence of the Armenian people. In the 19th century, eastern Armenia was annexed by the Russians, while during 1894-96 and 1915, western Armenia remained under the Ottoman rule.
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)
|Climate||Dry and Continental|
|Religion||Armenian Apostolic (Majority)|
Home to the oldest winery, the first nation to adopt Christianity.
MBBS in Armenia Vs India
|MBBS in Armenia||MBBS in India|
|The cost of studying medicine in Armenia is relatively low.||The cost of studying medicine in India is quite high.|
|MBBS in Armenia course duration is 6 years.||Duration of MBBS course in India is 6 years.|
|An entrance test is not mandatory in the almost every university of Armenia.||Entrance test required.|
|Donation not required at the time of admission.||Various colleges in India take the donation for admissions in the medical course.|
|Degree awarded is MD.||Degree awarded as MBBS in Medicine.|
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
Quick Highlights and Eligibility Criteria of MBBS in Armenia
|Admission Start||October 2020|
|IELTS and TOEFL||No|
|Course Fee||Min- INR 2.25 Lakh per year|
Max- INR 3.5 Lakh per year
(Fees could be subject to change)
|Medium of Education||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||1. The student should have at least 55% marks in Physics,|
Chemistry, Biology and English in XII standard.
(Reserved category students are allowed some relaxation).
2. Candidate age should be min. 17 years old and max. 25 years.
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Study MBBS in India||Click Here|
Different Medicinal Courses Offered By Armenian Medical Colleges
It is very important to know that apart from MBBS, Armenia Medical Colleges also offered a variety of other courses related to the field of medicine. So, for all those Indian medical aspirants who wish to pursue something different in the field of medicine, apart from MBBS, can opt those degrees.
|Name of Degree||Duration of Course|
Top MBBS in Armenia Colleges
Given below is the list of all the Armenia MBBS colleges that are approved by the Medical Council Of India (MCI) for the year of 2020-2021. These colleges are also recognised by WHO, UNESCO and other major organisational bodies.
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
- St. Tereza Medical University
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Yerevan Haybusak University
- Yerevan State Medical University
Admission Procedure of MBBS in Armenia
The admission procedure for MBBS in Armenia is not rocket science and with little precision, you can easily complete this step. To make things easy for the students we are listing below every step that is required to complete for securing a seat in the top MBBS colleges in Armenia.
- First and foremost the students need to fill the application form of the desired university, but be sure not to make any form of mistakes.
- Send the filled application forms directly to the university and just in the case if the student has filled an offline form then send the form along with all the required documents necessary for the admission to the university.
- After sending out the application for, if the university sees the student fitting, then the student will receive an offer letter or also known as the acceptance letter.
- Thus, after obtaining the acceptance, keep it for future use. Then the student is required to pay the admission fee of the given university.
- Once the students get the fee receipt and all necessary documents printed out, he/she is required to apply for the visa through the Armenian embassy along with all the other necessary documents.
- After all the interviews and other formalities are over, the student will receive his/her visa.
- Once all the afro-mentioned procedures are done, the student should book a flight ticket to Armenia and plan a future of doctor ahead.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
Why Choose MBBS in Armenia
Now that we have covered certain important points, one question that still needs to be answered is why to choose Armenia for MBBS? Why is it good to study MBBS in Armenia? Well, we tell you the reason why.
- Armenia colleges infrastructure are state of art mixed with high-class modern technologies. So, if you wish to gain practical knowledge with the help of all modern and advanced technologies, Armenia is the place for you.
- The environment of Armenia is amazing for everyone, no matter what place, religion or country the person belongs to.
- The cost of studying MBBS in Armenia is very low when compared to the cost of studying MBBS in India.
- Getting Visa of Armenia is not a difficult task as compared to getting Visa for other countries.
- Language of education is obviously English, so no need to worry about clearing IELTS and TOEFL.
- As we have mentioned above Armenian colleges do not just offer MBBS programme but also offer other relatable degrees in the field of medicine. So, if you wish to go for something other than MBBS but also not wander far from medicine, Armenia is the best option.
- World-class library, canteen facilities, laundry services, living accommodation along with Wi-fi, everything is up to the mark in the Armenian MBBS Colleges.
- The students could also enjoy the opportunity of various exchange programmes.
- Along with the low cost of studying MBBS, Armenia also offers various International scholarships as well. A bonus point for a student who needs help to manage the tuition fees.
- When doing an internship in Armenia, students could also practice in the hospitals there, if they fancy a career there in Armenia.
- Student safety, a concern of many parents, is also very important to Armenian colleges and Armenian officials, so students should not worry about their safety.
Fee Structure And Economical Aspect of MBBS in Armenia
As we have said before, MBBS in Armenia is very affordable. Because the factor of tuition fees is very important when comes to taking admission anywhere in the world, India included, that is why studying MBBS in Armenia is deemed as the best possibility.
First, we will look into the fees structure of the best medical universities of Armenia than we will discuss other economical factors related to studying MBBS in Armenia.
|University Name|| Full Course Fee Structure**|
(Including Tuition, Hostel and Food Charges)
|Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International|
|Total fees around USD 21,200 (INR 24,63,575)|
|Yerevan State Medical University||Total fees around USD 32,800 (INR 15,92,310)|
|The University of Traditional Medicine||Total fees around USD 29,800 (INR 22,38,248)|
|Yerevan Haybusak University||Total fees around USD 25,600 (INR 19,22,790)|
|St. Tereza Medical University||Total fees around USD 26,450 (INR 19,86,633)|
Now as you can see that the cost of studying MBBS in Armenia is way low than studying MBBS in India. But why many people think Armenia among the most economical places to study MBBS abroad is because of certain facts.
- First, the cost of education is very low, as you can easily see, along with that the cost of living in Armenia is also very low.
- Another important point is the chances of gaining various international scholarships.
- Armenian universities also provide various financial bits that can help students a lot.
Career Scope After MBBS in Armenia
So, many of you would be wondering about the fact, what after MBBS in Armenia. What could be the career opportunity, what to do after completing MBBS from Armenia?
- After receiving an MBBS degree from Armenia, students can settle in Armenia and start their medical practice their only. Apart from practising in Armenia, students can also opt for post-graduation in medicine.
- If the student fancy practising in India after completing their MBBS degree, they have to clear the screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India, after that they will become a certified doctor in India.
- Apart from India and Armenia, MBBS graduates can also go for the licensing exam conducted in the USA, known as USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination).
- Once completing MBBS from Armenia, medical students can also go for MD in Germany, and the degree rewarded in Germany is valid in India also.
Pros And Cons Associated With MBBS in Armenia
Now that we have covered nearly all necessary and important aspects of MBBS in Armenia, from the point why to choose Armenia for MBBS to How Armenia makes the most economical destinations for Indian students to complete their MBBS. We are gonna cover the next and last most important factor the advantages and disadvantages associated with studying MBBS in Armenia.
- The medical degree provided by the universities of Armenia are recognised on the global scale and is also accepted by all the medical councils.
- The medium, of course, is English, so the students do not have to worry about the local language Armenian when in the college premises.
- As already said students graduated in MBBS can also practise in India, after clearing the MCI screening test.
- Do score a seat in Armenian Medical Colleges, no language tests or other tests like TOEFL or IELTS is required.
- This is by far the most important point, the cost of studying MBBS in Armenia is very low when compared to India, and even in that low cost, the student will enjoy every world-class facility and advance technology that is there in the field of medicine.
- There are not so much of cons when comes to studying MBBS in Armenia, the major one would be clearing the MCI screening test, which could be a difficult task for many students.
- Another problem could be the language barrier, which outside the university campus is Armenian. So students might find it difficult to communicate when outside the campus.
- Homesickness and food could also become the factor of problem to many.
- University Selection
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- one way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the Country you have selected
- Pre-Departure Briefing at head office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport Pick-Up form the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents, form, the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements form the country airport to respective university hostels
- Hostel room allotments
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country, tours of the university campus, city
- 1st-year Medical check-up assistance
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exams guidance form 4th year (Paid basis)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, E-mail or India-Post.
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Sri Lanka||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q. MBBS in Armenia, Is it a good choice?
– Do plan for MCI screening test from the first year of your medical studies.
– Do not get spoiled by the lifestyle and night culture of the country. As it will take a lot of efforts to clear the MCI Screening Test, once you come back to India.
Q. Is student visa a mandatory in Armenia?
Q. Can a student get an education loan for a medical program in Armenia?
Q. Is the Armenia Medical Course acceptable in other countries?
Q. Can a student do an internship from India after completing a medical program in Armenia?
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Application Form 2020