Let’s start with something inspiring, perhaps a quote of W.B.Yeats will do, it goes like, “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” Education truly is the most powerful thing in life. Everything come and go, but true knowledge is the true constant in the world. That is why we always encourage you to get the best education and brings to you everything that will guide you to achieve the best of your dreams. One such dream of thousand of Indian medical students is to get the best MBBS education, and today we are talking about Why Choose MBBS in Ukraine.
You might not believe us but MBBS in Ukraine is becoming a hot destination between various Indian medical aspirants. Be it MBBS, MD or other degrees in the field of medicine, Ukraine Medical Universities got it all.
But we agree that you might be little sceptical about this thought or some of you might not have enough information to make the most of the situation, don’t worry that is why we are here. We got answers to all of your questions like is MBBS in Ukraine good, why study MBBS in Ukraine, what are the top MBBS Universities in Ukraine? Every question of yours is answered here, so stick around, take notes and contact us if you need guidance, we stand firm on our promise to complete your dream of being a doctor.
About Why Choose MBBS in Ukraine
Before starting you should know a little about the country for a clear and better understanding. Ukraine is a country situated in eastern Europe and is the second-largest on the continent after Russia. The country is bordered by Belarus to the north, Russia to the east, the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea to the south, Moldova and Romania to the southeast and Hungary, Slovakia and Poland to the west.
|Climate||Temperate Continental Climate|
|Religion||Ukrainian Orthodox (Majority)|
|Popular For||Home to seven World Heritage Sites, Heart of Europe,|
Second-largest military in Europe.
MBBS in Ukraine Vs India
|MBBS in Ukraine||MBBS in India|
|The cost of studying medicine in Ukraine is relatively low.||The cost of studying medicine in India is quite high.|
|MBBS in Ukraine course duration is 5.8 years.||Duration of MBBS course in India is 6 years.|
|An entrance test is not mandatory in the almost every university of Ukraine.||Entrance test required.|
|Donation not required at the time of admission.||Various colleges in India take the donation for admissions in the medical course.|
|Degree awarded is MD Physician.||Degree awarded as MBBS in Medicine.|
About MBBS in Ukraine
We all want best when comes to education, so you might be thinking why study MBBS in Ukraine, or is MBBS in Ukraine good? The answer is yes, MBBS in Ukraine is truly one of the best options for Indian medical aspirants. Ukraine is gaining popularity among Indian and international students who want to pursue their MBBS from abroad.
NOTE: To know more Information Follow this Link
- Ukraine is home to some of the world-class Government Medical Universities.
- The degrees are awarded in MBBS, MD and other fields of medicine at a very affordable price.
- The students are eligible to apply for a job in various other parts of the world after completing their MBBS from Ukraine.
- The candidates do not require to pass any entrance exam to get admission in the medical universities of Ukraine. No TOELF or IELTS is required, only qualifying NEET is sufficient.
- Also, Ukraine MBBS colleges provide degrees in popular medical fields like General Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Dentistry, and Surgery.
Quick Highlights and Eligibility Criteria of MBBS in Ukraine
|Admission Start||August 2020|
|Last Month of Admission||November 2020|
|IELTS and TOEFL||No|
|Course Fee||Min- USD 4,500 per year|
Max- USD 7,100 per year
(Fees could be subject to change)
|Medium of Education||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||1. The student should have at least 50% marks in Physics, |
Chemistry, Biology and English in XII standard.
(Reserved category students are allowed some relaxation).
2. Candidate age should be min. 18 years old.
Top MBBS in Ukraine Colleges
Given below is the list of top MCI Approved MBBS colleges in Ukraine. Bonus point: these colleges are also recognised by WHO and UNESCO, along with a couple of other major organisations of the world.
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Black Sea National University
- Sumy State University
- Kharkiv International Medical University
Admission Procedure of MBBS in Ukraine
- Fill up the registration or application form of the desired medical college of Ukraine.
- Make sure to scan all the copies of your passport and other related documents, as it is required to be submitted to the university via the online admission portal.
- After doing this the candidate will receive a confirmation or offer letter from the university.
- Once the admission is confirmed, the immigration procedure will begin.
- After you receive your invitation letter from the university, visit the Embassy of Ukraine in Delhi for the remaining process like Visa.
What After MBBS in Ukraine
Now that we have completed the major parts like best colleges, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, another important question still lingers, what after MBBS in Ukraine? Well, we will tell you about two main options:
- After completing MBBS in Ukraine, Indian students can choose to practise in India. All they have to do is to sit for an MCI screening test which is known as FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination) exam.
- The other option would be students can go with a post-graduation course from the USA, UK, Canada or any other European country.
- One other option is also there for students who wish to pursue their medical careers in the USA. All they have to do is to qualify for the licensing examination known as USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination).
MBBS in Ukraine Pros and Cons
Now as we have successfully covered all the major points and aspects related to MBBS in Ukraine. A lot of you might be wondering what are the pros and cons associated with pursuing MBBS in Ukraine.
- Majority of the Universities in Ukraine are controlled by Government, so, a random increase in tuition fees during the education period is very unlikely.
- Ukraine’s medical universities are very ancient and experienced, some universities are 200 years old.
- Students get the chance to learn from some of the most qualified and experienced professors.
- Various students can complete their PG from several European countries, due to Ukraine’s close proximity with the European Union.
- Affordable fees, compared to several Indian private medical colleges the fees of studying MBBS in Ukraine is quite low. Want to know other cheap MBBS abroad destinations? Click here!!
- Embassy of India is situated in Ukraine, so Indian students do not need to worry about security and safety.
- The medium of learning is in English.
- Indian food is available.
- The climatic condition of Ukraine is mostly cold, with the temperature dropping to -5 to -25, depending upon the location.
- A lot of leg work is required coz majority of universities’ campuses are scattered.
- For the ease of living except for education factor, you might have to learn Ukrainian.
- The most obvious point is Homesickness.
Application Form 2020
Top Colleges for MBBS Abroad: Affordable Fees, No Entrance, No Donation (Call Now)